Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Я вышел из игры


Recommended Posts

Я вышел из игры Я не знаю, по администратора или то, что Ани становятся выбит из игры, потому что об этой проблеме и то время я был экструзивных и вы первыми в Allabhokan моем балансе более 3000 Badhaqlt может быть технической ошибкой и принять несколько вошел в игру Иран принимать время больной две минуты, так что я спуск в туннель и обнаружил холодной Xbox и сладкий опция заказа скорости взять его Alcold я вдруг я вышел из игры помогли мне, что это решение

 

I left the game I do not know the administrator or by the fact that Ani are knocked out of the game because of this problem and the time I was extrusive and be the first to Allabhokan my balance more than 3,000 Badhaqlt may be a technical error and take a few entered the Iran taking the time to play a sick two minutes, so I walk down the tunnel and found the cold and sweet Xbox order option speeds Alcold I take it I suddenly came out of the game have helped me to this decision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...