Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Paint i've never seen before


 Share

Recommended Posts

WAAAAOOWW YOU HAVE A STRONG TANK!! :o ¿

 

"Waaaaoow! U do!"

 

I reckon we should start a cristian2701 fan club.

 

And that's the paint Storm, given out to the winners of a Russian competition. It offers 15% protection from all weapons, but expires on 13th May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of interest, are fan clubs still allowed to be created? Because I'm seriously considering doing that :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not allowed anymore :'( but about the paint, glad it isn't forever but for a few days because I don't have it :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not allowed anymore :'( but about the paint, glad it isn't forever but for a few days because I don't have it :/

 

Same, it's so annoying... -.- That's a shame, we could have had a cristian guide book and everything! :D

Edited by GoldRock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...