Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

If you could hear what the people [honestly] thought of you


 Share

Recommended Posts

I don't know who you are; you were one of my past Omnipotence colleagues, that's been made abundantly clear.

What is your main account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know who you are; you were one of my past Omnipotence colleagues, that's been made abundantly clear.

What is your main account?

You know how I think of you. :)

I don't think I have to explain... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know how I think of you. :)

I don't think I have to explain... :)

Same goes for you, eddy.

"You don't understand" Remember that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, you're monsta; is your main banned?

 

Anyways, you're a rly nice person but I've noticed you assume things when you don't know the full story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remaine

When looking at your posts, I commonly see arguments, whether you start them or not, I don't know, and your reasons for continuing them sometimes, I also don't know :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was inactive cuz got banned :)

Let's see:

 

I personally find you quite annoying; you never read what's in front of you and some of your posts don't make any sense.

That's what I think of ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xTremeAluminium

 

A fun guy who likes to play Tanki and mess around.

 

------------

 

Though it's copied, this best describes Aluminium ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...