Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

old account


 Share

Recommended Posts

HI all, I just want to know if my first account in this game is still alive is name is "opqm"(first online game and first nickname^^)

Thanks for reply and have e good day

(i'm french(if my english is not perfect))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thx men, two acounts are mine^^ and I don't know too why opqm is banned... that explain why I can't connect long time ago... and when i want to connect to opqmAdam ,the game say"password incorrect" :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thx men, two acounts are mine^^ and I don't know too why opqm is banned... that explain why I can't connect long time ago... and when i want to connect to opqmAdam ,the game say"password incorrect" :/

Contact help@tankionline.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

 

The Search button exists, you may search the members you are looking for using it.

 

As for issues which may need your account information to be solved, contact help@tankionline.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...