Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Getting Ban For Life


 Share

Recommended Posts

I had an acc and it was ban for life im just saying you might not want to try or post any thing related to such things for you will be ban and I would hate to see some one get ban for life it would be bad so don't cheat or post any thing or site names because you will be ban and I was so don't do it is stupid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's is why alts were invented.

A real player who has read the rules is smart enough not to get ban

Who reads the rules?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who reads the rules?

First time I agree with you.

 

I have been playing Tanki since October 2011 and I was told to read the rules thousands of times and till now I didn't, I only read necessary rules like the ones of cybersport ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I agree with you.

 

I have been playing Tanki since October 2011 and I was told to read the rules thousands of times and till now I didn't, I only read necessary rules like the ones of cybersport ok

...Wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A real player who has read the rules is smart enough not to get ban

Lol eragon, you got a forever ban, you mad?

Edited by fighter766

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...