Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Creators of a Pro battle should be able to enter for free


Recommended Posts

I think that there should be a way for the creator of a Pro battle to enter for free.

 

For example sometimes I want to try out certain hull or turret combinations or simply practice jumps or learn a new map without any other players and it would be nice to have a map that is empty - so it would make sense to create a Pro battle to suit this need.

 

I think that if a player creates a Pro battle the creator should be able to enter for free - if the player leaves after the first entry then the regular Pro battle pass should apply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that there should be a way for the creator of a Pro battle to enter for free.

 

For example sometimes I want to try out certain hull or turret combinations or simply practice jumps or learn a new map without any other players and it would be nice to have a map that is empty - so it would make sense to create a Pro battle to suit this need.

 

I think that if a player creates a Pro battle the creator should be able to enter for free - if the player leaves after the first entry then the regular Pro battle pass should apply.

you are right bro i`m with you... i also want this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...