Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Lend/Lease, Car payment style of purchasing hulls/turrets also selling supplies and hulls/turrets


Recommended Posts

 Hi tankers I have an idea where if you do not have enough crystals for a turret/hull you can make payments on it. For example if I would like Hornet M2 and I don't have enough crystals to get it I can pay around 1,000-2,000 crystals every week to eventually get it. While making payments I have full use of Hornet M2.

 

To how tanki takes the crystals from your account there should be an option that says make payment by and you can make the payment before it is due. If you are  late on making the payment you should have to pay 1,000 extra crystals on the total balance.

 

Also, I have lots of nitro/ speed boosts in my garage I really would like to be able to sell them, so that I can get more crystals to buy new equipment.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 8/3

Last night I read a forum article you cant sell drugs not sure about equipment.

 

Thanks for reading happy tanking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The balance of your account should be set to -(Amount of item purchased). That way tanker can't buy other things while paying off one item. The charge for that item should be increased depending on how long you have been paying it off for. There must also be a a minimum amount of crystals currently owned to purchase.

 

Other than those things, great idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too complicated. Such a system will make the user interface unnecessarily complex and will confuse the large number of young players in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...