Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

What, if anything, DId you purchase or will be purchasing on Christmas Sales/ New Year sales?


 Share

Recommended Posts

I got Vulcan m2 ^_^

It is SO op at my rank, playing with some m0's, mostly m1

I got 135 kills no drugs in 1.5 hours!!

Same, i have a fully m0 mu'd vulcan on my alt, i can achieve a 5.00 DL in almost every game

 

m2 vulcan is only worth it in the long run if you fully mu it, its too weak to compete at lieutenant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same, i have a fully m0 mu'd vulcan on my alt, i can achieve a 5.00 DL in almost every game

 

m2 vulcan is only worth it in the long run if you fully mu it, its too weak to compete at lieutenant

Too weak?! Your Vulcan is too weak! The power on m2 Vulcan is unbelievable. With double power and skill, nothing can kill you! I destroyed 5 in 4 seconds, it's best on the defending team on the Christmas map, defend the bridge. NOTHING got passed me and I was first, even with an m2 isida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too weak?! Your Vulcan is too weak! The power on m2 Vulcan is unbelievable. With double power and skill, nothing can kill you! I destroyed 5 in 4 seconds, it's best on the defending team on the Christmas map, defend the bridge. NOTHING got passed me and I was first, even with an m2 isida

I meant general and up, on certain maps the weapon is impractical and inconsistent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...