Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Forum doesn't show what I say


 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello! So I have a problem where I would post something but it doesn't show. It shows that I posted but it doesn't show what I posted

 

Example:

I type " Hello! "

When I post it, nothing shows what I say.

 

If you are still confused, here is this: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=258105&page=275&do=findComment&comment=5397377

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the forum didn't hide any of your post. I can see your post here http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=258105&p=5397377, go to that link and refresh your page 1-2 times. If that still don't work, log out and log back in. See if this helps. I can see every post you made in that topic link you gave, and it's not hidden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...