Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Football Frenzy — EURO 2016


theFiringHand
 Share

Recommended Posts

I will personally check all the replies and disqualify from the event ALL the accounts which appear to be used more than ONCE.

but what if we do it for alts :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy ....

 

Forgot to vote Christiano lol, and btw am I the only one who thinks Spain would win? Btw I think Germany or France would but I don't watch soccer. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will personally check all the replies and disqualify from the event ALL the accounts which appear to be used more than ONCE.

can you enter on your alts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...