Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The winners of Mister and Miss Tanki Online


theFiringHand
 Share

Recommended Posts

This topic does not state anything about voting! Will there be voting or not- also if there would be, will it be together for both men and women or separate like usual? I hope its separate.  

In the past year"s  it was done separate and also the voting was done public for all players to pick there favorites // this year who knows how it will be run .. will have to wait it out and see

I hope, and think, there will be no voting as only prizes for the winners according to the official judges are mentioned. In previous versions of this contest, the voting always resulted in a lot of angry players, because those winning just had a lot of 'friends' and accounts in the game to vote themselves to a win, which is quite unfair. I remember someone doing the dishes winning a prize while it was one of the worst entries of all. 

Edited by falcosenna1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope, and think, there will be now voting as only prizes for the winners according to the official judges are mentioned. In previous versions of this contest, the voting always resulted in a lot of angry players, because those winning just had a lot of 'friends' and accounts in the game to vote themselves to a win, which is quite unfair. I remember someone doing the dishes winning a prize while it was one of the worst entries of all. 

fully agree with you on some of those entry's from the past were bad and with friends and many accounts  .. plus with some players not allowed to show certain body parts this also is unfair for them .. and others who love to flaunt it.. regardless if you can or can't there should be guidelines for all to go by and enjoy doing these contests .. it's not my place to judge you ..all I'am saying is have respect for others / cultures .. i have never seen any man show his wear's ( body imagine in other words revealing chest areas or even skin tight clothing )  in any contest sure there in the photo gallery now and that's fully there choice..over all it should be judged on the product and not the person in them ... and what there wearing or showing on them ...the product of the video should be part of it but also keep in mind that not all players are good at editing video's or even creating them .. but the item showing in the video plus the idea of what its all about to sell the end product..how much work it took to create the product ( in other words the props used in it / design of back ground and other items ) .

 

. hope someone understands what I'm trying to say in this message ..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic does not state anything about voting! Will there be voting or not- also if there would be, will it be together for both men and women or separate like usual? I hope its separate.  

Voting will be from an assigned jury only. There won't be a public vote. As explained, each group will have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (so a total of 9 prizes — 3 for each of the 3 groups), plus one overall Mister Tanki and one overall Miss Tanki winners who will get the smartphone etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voting will be from an assigned jury only. There won't be a public vote. As explained, each group will have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (so a total of 9 prizes — 3 for each of the 3 groups), plus one overall Mister Tanki and one overall Miss Tanki winners who will get the smartphone etc.

I take it this would be top winner only out of the top 9 winners or only top 3 winners in first place ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Xiaomi redmi 3 pro, white, 200 USD + 39 USD for shipping, similar specification like some samsung of 400 USD :D

I'd get one too if I could, but customs charges in the UK are terrible. So I settled for an LG G3 which cost £187 refurbished. ($380ish USD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we have to show our faces? Or can it just be our hands and stuff?

That's what I'm wondering, my favourite sport is climbing which I can only film with a head-mounted camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I'm wondering, my favourite sport is climbing which I can only film with a head-mounted camera.

Is climbing an olympic sport?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I'm wondering, my favourite sport is climbing which I can only film with a head-mounted camera.

 

Is climbing an olympic sport?

 

no offense but is climbing even a sport? XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you watch others videos? As long as you don't copy them?

A: So you can get a feel for the competition

B: So you know more about what exactly good ideas to do in your video would be, as long as you're still original in your own vid.

Yes, you may.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take it this would be top winner only out of the top 9 winners or only top 3 winners in first place ?

Here's how it will work.

 

A total of 10 winners for Mister Tanki, distributed as follows:

  • Best overall gets the Grand Prize
  • 3 winners for RU
    • 1st Place
    • 2nd Place
    • 3rd Place
  • 3 winners for EN
    • 1st Place
    • 2nd Place
    • 3rd Place
  • 3 winners for LATAM
    • 1st Place
    • 2nd Place
    • 3rd Place

Same exact thing for Miss Tanki.

 

If anything else is unclear let me know and I'll try to explain. Sorry for the confusion.

 

Do we have to show our faces? Or can it just be our hands and stuff?

Preferably show your faces. Definitely show that the video was made for the contest.

 

Is climbing an olympic sport?

Rules say you can choose an Olympic sport or even make one up. Climbing is definitely allowed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cedric Debono

If anything else is unclear let me know and I'll try to explain. Sorry for the confusion.

 

 

there is no confusion ..I fully understand that above info .

 

what i was wondering more was out of the 9 how would you pick top place .. or will you only be picking top place out of the top first place winners only .. due to they were the best of the best .. ? I hope i made it a little bit clearer ,,

 

let me break it down for you  ...

 

First place winners ...3  ...........  will you be taking the top place over all winner from this bunch

 

second  place ....3   .....................                   or     will it be all of the players in these

 

third place ..........3 ...........................                                three places above...or  in general all who placed  ...??

Edited by frozen_heart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two players who win the Grand Prize will not be part of the other groups.

 

We will have 20 different people winning in all:

 

Guy A — Overall Mister Tanki

Girl B — Overall Miss Tanki

 

Guys C, D, E — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in RU group

Guys F, G, H — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in EN group

Guys I, J, K — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in LATAM group

 

Girls L, M, N — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in RU group

Girls O, P, Q — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in EN group

Girld R, S, T — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in LATAM group

 

All of these will be different people. There will be no overlap of winners. Hope it's clear now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two players who win the Grand Prize will not be part of the other groups.

 

We will have 20 different people winning in all:

 

Guy A — Overall Mister Tanki

Girl B — Overall Miss Tanki

 

Guys C, D, E — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in RU group

Guys F, G, H — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in EN group

Guys I, J, K — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in LATAM group

 

Girls L, M, N — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in RU group

Girls O, P, Q — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in EN group

Girld R, S, T — 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in LATAM group

 

All of these will be different people. There will be no overlap of winners. Hope it's clear now.

WOW that i never saw that coming... top two players to take over all above all the regular voting to win .. I just hope the grand prize winners will be over the top deserving to receive them... just saying due to the past conflict in voting.

 

 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL....

Edited by frozen_heart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...