Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Recommended Posts

I can only imagine the desperation you were at:

 

 

 

@Contradiction destroyed @Mistalee

@Contradiction destroyed @Mistalee

@Contradiction destroyed @Mistalee

@Contradiction destroyed @Mistalee

@Contradiction destroyed @Mistalee

@Mistalee destroyed @Contradiction

 

Mistalee: :OOOOOO

 

 

#d3s Yisroel style
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^

Ya think? XD

 

 

 

 

 

What exactly are they testing now? Update(s) in Daily Missions?

yeah. they are doing that now on server 2. they also have iron days gifts and stuff like that. idk how long it will be open.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nightmare to anyone who invades! wow.png------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the violators' fun ends when mods come. fun_is_over.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a picture for today. Kind of a sad picture... it is to me, anyway. All of these screenshots were taken from one single night of playing, and I think you'll see a problem with all of them.

 

 

 

8y4wtu.jpg;[

 

 

 

I really don't feel like saying anything now, make your own judgments...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a picture for today. Kind of a sad picture... it is to me, anyway. All of these screenshots were taken from one single night of playing, and I think you'll see a problem with all of them.

 

 

 

8y4wtu.jpg;[

 

 

 

I really don't feel like saying anything now, make your own judgments...

The druggers? Yeah, we know ...

Rank up a bit more and then you'll see just how bad it gets!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The druggers? Yeah, we know ...

Rank up a bit more and then you'll see just how bad it gets!

Honestly I think I know how bad it gets. I play a lot of battles with Brigadiers and Major Generals, and... well let's just say Tanki does a really good job of marketing drugs to those ranks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I think I know how bad it gets. I play a lot of battles with Brigadiers and Major Generals, and... well let's just say Tanki does a really good job of marketing drugs to those ranks.

Pfff! You haven't seen the Gissmos!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...