Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Your favorite turret?


alkyng
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, what is your favorite turret you love to play with

I know this type of topics repeated a lot, but now I just want everyone of you just to write their favorite turret...

As we discuss with each other everyday in the forum, I think it's cool thing to know each other preferences or thinking

I won't make a poll here, just to know opinion of every player personally by not just a statistical data

For sure I didn't mean now the OP turret that someday will get a nerf like EMP Gauss or something.. no I mean your favorite turret most time in usual

btw, too long I will start personally::---> Ricochet, Stock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Head Administrator

This topic already exists, it can be found here.

Closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...