Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tankers motivation to reach High Ranks


Recommended Posts

All players in high ranks are mostly buyers atleast a small buyer so they have a perfect combo just like striker mk8 +booster + cyclone augment to kill a juggernaut at one Sniped shot. Powerful combo available only to buyers who can buy it before reaching ranks like legend 100 and not playing 24/7 makes low rankers demotivated to reach higher rank . This makes Tanki Online pay2win. This problem can be solved by the following methods.

1. To Add tankcoins in Rank up rewards or provide promocode when players ranks, to motivate players to reach higher ranks

2. Each rank should be completed as a Tanki achievement

3. Provide players in Top ratings at the end of week some valuable rewards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Head Administrator

Declined

We do not accept ideas regarding increase of battle funds or any rewards/bonuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think ranking up rewards must be updated, it doesn't fit the current inflation. The 40K for Legend doesn't mean a thing even in Second-Lieutenant, when I was Second-Lieutenant I had 200K crystals in this account. But in the older account 2013, even 40K crystals were too high for me.

Ranking ups in the past was giving you a good amount of crystals helping you in upgrading, now it does nothing. From Legend to another Legend, I'm pretty sure I earned more than 40K a lot higher than 10 times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...