Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Drone idea for returning 2014 Players and other ideas


 Share

Recommended Posts

So the new player that start tanki now get a drone just from joining I'm sure there are people like me who played back in 2014 and arnt the 6 square box rank to buy the first drone yet. So can we get a drone for returning Veteran/OG players doesn't have to be anything too crazy maybe like a xp boost or increased cool down for all supplies or faster overdrive recharge. And also I play on pc, Nintendo and console. I see on console and pc you can talk in game. Can we get a implementation on Nintendo switch to chat in game? Like hold down the pause button to bring up the chat menu while in game? And also can the number of bots get reduced please... 85% of the games I play on Nintendo are bots and as a person who doesn't spend much to enjoy the game its annoying when the bots are dying more than helping. For example... I shouldn't have 6 bots on my team that all have more than 20 deaths with 3-5 kills all game. Whereas I have anywhere from 14-20 kills with 14 deaths without a drone by the way so I can't even use power ups consistently like the real players on the opposing team.

Edited by WAVYBoii322
Needed to add on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be something exotic like paint or any cosmetic that doesn't provide any in-game advantage, because minor advantage would instantly be overshadowed by enemy's overpowered equipments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...