Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Parkour Contest History


Painful
 Share

Recommended Posts

spAWXR5.png

eJxDMP8.png

Spoiler

parkoure_oinglish.jpg

 

Masters of Parkour 2013

 

Spoiler

1st place SuperNick95
2nd place creeper1 and SuprskiLL
3rd place A.R-Tanki-bo0om
 

Consolations:

  • MusicJam19,
  • XXX-WhiteShark-XXX
  • An007, jokjinari
  • Raphael2, alexkr30
  • sanyatanki

 

V0yzhUC.png

 

Masters of Parkour 2014

 

Spoiler
  •  erwinfighter, williew, B_A-R_T and 8.V
  •  MIKI3, EL_LOKOTE_CHARLIE, ELTrollMC and kennyn1912
  •  janracko, Nikk, The-Mind-Player-O_o and l.NuB
  •  VURKAC, emre-bmx, sassa16 and kskli
  •  I3anana, M4D_GENiUS, tupe2341 and RiChRaCh
  •  youker-ko, Mrs.SparkShine, TakUrciteee, and wolfik87654321

 

mH1n3GL.png

 

Masters of Parkour 2015

 

Spoiler
  • RiChRaCh, Summer, tupe2341, I3anana
  • TemurGvaradze, J3lood.Of.Georgian, OnlyGodCanJudgeM_e, GELASHVILI-999
  • Mariosrom2000, impossiblol, Dont_PIay_With_Me, DOX_the_dark
  • libyan1, adam-909, back_XXX
  • K.O.L.O.N.E.L, x24storm, Ms.Kiitty, FillTheWorldWithLove
  • K.L.I.N, SniperSh0t, Mr.Nikre, eragon33
  • Invisible.Man, kkrisz0816, erikosoh, I_I3rother_I3looD_I
  • F.O.R.K, M4D_GENiUS, I.Pro.the_best, Sewegart
  • MIKI3, AIexandru_Stance, Alexandru_Stance, kennyn1912
  • l.NuB, mrcedes1, sotostilis, 4RT_0F_WAR
  • MarTinCZ, koruna.8, TheTechno, Jakub9999999
  • sternenlicht, I3.L.ack-Ph.an.to.m, Lebensweisheit, katekizem
  • Gold-Mans, Marekos1111, machr9876543210, Wustenfuchs
  • Soccershooter413, El_Ricardo_gRRRRR, TOMBIG, Johnyates3
  • R_4_M_Y_4_R, KING_OF_KURD.PRO, Grella2, blackmagick_GT
  • zlolkill, TheMakMan, shayanshiny, idan2000
  • WhErE-Is-mY-NamE.o_O, Parkour_Is_My_Skill, Oskar_the_noob, Base55
  • FINAL_KILLER, Troll.HUN, Victorious.Star
  • Fly.0R.Die, Amit85, Waspkillerpro, DoBy_shlumpy

 

P6Btp6U.png

 

Masters of Parkour 2016

 

Spoiler

Finals Stage:
1st Place Nikk, I_NuB_I, Mrs.Queen, Torben_BoS
2nd Place Miahak, darrrex, SwiftSmoky, So
3rd Place True, jnjnnj, I.Destiny, 6bI.JIR

 

4th Place TemurGvaradze, OnlyGodCanJudgeM_e, TT_P_E_F_E_K_T, Cry
5th Place l.Am.YoUR.NIghTmArE, I.Am.YoUR.NlghTmArE, II.XyJIuraH.II, Very
6th Place Cube3e, SHOAIB.ZAFAR, Spoon, You_Lose_ok
7th Place FelRigge , tankizocker63 , MOR4RL3 , M3M3NT0_M0R1

8th Place S.U.K.H.W.I.N.D.E.R, iN.O.O.B, S-A-R-K, TS7StudioHD
Didnt participate in Finals:

  • Brezator, shot91160, rascasse49, charly.guette
  • I.Legend.I, My_Skills_To_Win, FR0M_WCKD_WITH_L0VE, Mr.SkiIIZz

 

Video Stage:

  • TemurGvaradze, OnlyGodCanJudgeM_e, TT_P_E_F_E_K_T, Cry
  • Brezator, shot91160, rascasse49, charly.guette
  • Miahak, darrrex, SwiftSmoky, So
  • S.U.K.H.W.I.N.D.E.R, iN.O.O.B, S-A-R-K, TS7StudioHD
  • FelRigge , tankizocker63 , MOR4RL3 , M3M3NT0_M0R1
  • l.Am.YoUR.NIghTmArE, I.Am.YoUR.NlghTmArE, II.XyJIuraH.II, Very (previously known as I.Wild)
  • Nikk, I_NuB_I, Mrs.Queen, Torben_BoS
  • Ryan_Antunes , o0o_Sub_Zero_o0o , macaco146 , i.NoobSaibot
  • Cube3e, SHOAIB.ZAFAR, Spoon, You_Lose_ok
  • True, jnjnnj, I.Destiny, 6bI.JIR
  • I.Legend.I, My_Skills_To_Win, FR0M_WCKD_WITH_L0VE, Mr.SkiIIZz

Runner-ups:

  • I_Came_Back_To_Win, Ai_Tugoo, Marcules, yet
  • Versus, Control, GioEliava, caspera95
  • DH2000, Firekross3, AmbigRAmm, CaMe.As.a.LeGeNd
  • Parkour_Is_My_Skill, Marekos1111, I.Lone_Wolf, ueltbfy
  • kisane10, Krutik_love, P.A.R.Z.I.V.A.L, vrahomil123
  • OverTime, LastShoot, JAIME2012, o.0_GeniUs_YaNka_0.o
  • H.E.Z.O, martyna_3000, Lukas123433ham, anbinio1
  • Xal104, stroteg-2000, Slow.Mo, tmim-kz
  • FIREFOX_IT, killerxd582, I.Quantico, Obelix79Warrior
  • E.t.e.r.n.i.t.y, armin1211_new, WE_4LWAYS_WIN, KocsisGyula19
  • raitis474, Bonbonga_LV, mezha_gailitis, zelta_zirgs
  • stanzhang, Drunk_Or_Dead, peti321, young-dylan
  • gunshotguy12, Laretank, Lankero, larepop

 

9jSlMph.png

 

Masters of Parkour 2017

 

Spoiler

Finals Stage:
1st Place Adiela, Skull, QTr, Spy
2nd Place VVhy, 0ff, kvjdkrgsdk, Ms.Drakon
3rd Place stanzhang, govenier, emrakul, Sensei


4th Place Flyer, I.Legend.I, My_Skills_To_Win, Mr.SkiIIZz
5th Place Feelings, jox99, SKILL.NooB, O_White_O
6th Place I.Fight, Olymp, Traffic, MOR4RL3
7th Place Intellect, Hate, Spirit, Jan
8th Place williew, sterre933, SwiftSmoky, SkIlL-PaVlIToS
Didnt participate in Finals:

  • Graphics, oOo.Anonymous.oOo, Boar, Average
  • Feelings, jox99, SKILL.NooB, O_White_O

 

Video Stage:

  • Oye, Drowning, TT_r_O_f_E_s_S_i_O_n, O_o_00oo000_o_O
  • Flyer, I.Legend.I, My_Skills_To_Win, Mr.SkiIIZz
  • I.Fight, Olymp, Traffic, MOR4RL3
  • williew, sterre933,SwiftSmoky,SkIlL-PaVlIToS
  • Intellect, Hate, Spirit, Jan
  • Graphics, oOo.Anonymous.oOo, Boar, Average
  • stanzhang, Govenier, emrakul, Sensei
  • Adiela, Skull, QTr, Spy
  • Feelings, jox99, SKILL.NooB, O_White_O
  • VVhy, 0ff, kvjdkrgsdk, Ms.Drakon

Runner-ups:

  • Warm, Deception, W.I.H.U, Fractal
  • GooD_6aMer, i.unstopable, ll_BOSS_ll, B-13
  • Member, Mike, Jumper, Virtuoos
  • Ghost_Animators, Wealthy, something22, Zod
  • xYONi, xAiKO, onno_20, FIREFOX_IT

 

oehRZas.png

 

Masters of Parkour 2019

 

Spoiler

Finals Stage:
1st Place Do.Or.DiE, Olymp, Spirit and Emirates
2nd Place BlazingShot, Jade, Punish, I_Lauv_You
3rd Place Think, Dynast, Archive and tanki.781

 

4th Place  emrakul, Mr.World-Wide, stanzhang, iMoneyMaker 
5th Place Espoir, Hate, Xone
6th Place Modesty, Dual, ARMENIA_G, 6e3yMHbIU_CkU.JI.JI

Didnt participate in Finals:

  • i.Alfi, Marekos1111, Deluxe, Offing
  • Zekrom, I.Dynasty, Legend.Is.Here, Mohamad098skills


Video Stage:

  • BlazingShot, Jade, Punish, I_Lauv_You
  • i.Alfi, Marekos1111, Deluxe, Offing
  • Zekrom, I.Dynasty, Legend.Is.Here, Mohamad098skills
  • Intellect, Past, I.Guard, Jumper
  • Think, Dynast, Archive, tanki.781
  • Espoir, Hate, Xone, Dynasty
  • Do.Or.DiE, Olymp, Spirit, Emirates
  • emrakul, Mr.World-Wide, stanzhang, iMoneyMaker

Runner-ups:

  • Pain, Lil.Guy, No.Excuse, Budy
  • Mr.Designer, Infi, Aww, Sold
  • Modesty, Dual, ARMENIA_G, 6e3yMHbIU_CkU.JI.JI

 

LZ7nGLo.png

 

Masters of Parkour 2020

 

Spoiler

Finals Stage:
1st Place Espoir, Jumper, Intellect, Mohamad098skills
2nd Place Offing, False, Heroic, Dynasty
3rd Place Do.Or.DiE, chiragdon, Xone, gio_the_killer
 

4th Place cube3e, iMoneyMaker, Croky, Mr.Nibbles
5th Place Think, Tanki.781, SoEzz, Shh
6th Place i.Alfi, emrakul, S0RRY, Mission
7th Place Held, Reey, Strees, XxX_S_A_M_A_R_M_XxX
Didnt participate in Finals:

  • Pain, Zuhii, Nyx, Self-Destructive
  • Nebulous, spyros_ss, araba15, FiLOSKOS

 

Video Stage:

  • Intellect, Espoir, Jumper, Mohamad098skills
  • Dynasty, Offing, False, Heroic
  • Pain, Zuhii, Nyx, Self-Destructive
  • i.Alfi, emrakul, S0RRY, Mission
  • Do.Or.DiE, chiragdon, Xone, gio_the_killer
  • cube3e, iMoneyMaker, Mr.Nibbles, Croky
  • Think, tanki.781, SoEzz, Shh
  • Nebulous, spyros_ss, araba15, FiLOSKOS

Runner-ups:

  • Held, Reey, Strees, XxX_S_A_M_A_R_M_XxX *due to specific events, they participated in the finals*
  • adab_online, Jay, hasitsolanki, Krutik_love
  • Tamirus, Vegas, Apost, Sky.exe
  • Unleash, zdochnuta_mucha, B-L-U-3_3-Y-3-S, Inviz
  • Commandment, Wryx, Spirit, rdm

 

masters_of_parkour_2023_jfe8f_news_740.p

 

Masters of Parkour 2023

 

Spoiler

International Winners - Listed in order
Finals Stage:

1st Place Adab, Yarmakov, fff, Madara
2nd Place Alfi, Marekos1111, Mr.Skiil, Drown 
3rd Place Jumper, Lennard, Flyer, Fun


4th Place Mr.Agor, Reviced, hahahahaha55555, S0RRY
5th Place zdochnuta_mucha, AEVA_Panos, Mr.Designer, Krank
6th Place Bone, chiragdon, Calibre, Victor
7th Place Brainy, Lithe, NoEmotions, Bubba
8th Place Intellect, Mohamad098skills, Alsar, Dynasty

Video Stage:

  • Alfi, Marekos1111, Mr.Skiil, Drown 
  • Jumper, Lennard, Flyer, Fun
  • Bone, chiragdon, Calibre, Victor
  • Intellect, Mohamad098skills, Alsar, Dynasty
  • Mr.Agor, Reviced, hahahahaha55555, S0RRY
  • zdochnuta_mucha, AEVA_Panos, Mr.Designer, Krank
  • Adab, Yarmakov, fff, Madara
  • Brainy, Lithe, NoEmotions, Bubba

Runner-ups: (Didnt receive Paint)

  • cYe, Modre, MEFA, NotNick  
  • Hope, Editor, Master, Minictor2014 
  • Brom3000, petru505, Gvozdik, Live 
  • Moonlight, Gangster, Stay, Luka
  • Arcade, Profuse, Lightshot, Unieash

 

Russian Winners - Listed in order

1st Place Volant, Heaven, Paul, Face.Time
2nd Place DimkBelenkov, Sixteen, Success, Merkyreal
3rd Place  Plakherry, WhyNot, wolars


Not in any order

  • Angels of Parkour: Sate, Audition, 47x, Mrs.metromoskva
  • Never Fall Team #3: Fite, Loos, shulya, Hatara
  • The Flying Parkourists: K-1, Failed, Exxy, Pry
  • БЕЗ БАБ: Heartbreak, Maserati, Morendy, Requin
  • ОЛДЫ: Shaiter, vertlib_2011, KirkinS, m-ak-s
  • Pelmeni Team: SeregaNNSD, CTaKaHMoJIoka, Famcha, Edelweiss
  • Never Fall Team #2: Raide, Forms, SadSmile, Froisse
  • FeatherLike 2.0: OnlyGodCanJudgeM_e, Ryxo, NikmanGT, Excelencia
  • Team of Demonds: Nickleks, Cepreu_223, TToBeJluTeJlb_OrH9l, K_P_Y_IJJ_U_T_E_JI_b

 

1920%D1%851080-7-1.png

 

Masters of Parkour 2026

 

Spoiler

Finals Stage:

1st Place Peruere, emrakul, Ghost, Ryxo
2nd Place Mr.Skiil, Reviced, Jumper, Painful
3rd Place Glow, 3TERNITY, hehe, ehh

 

4th Place Paul, oxide, Editor, Volant
5th Place zdochnuta_mucha, Mr.Designer, Noice, o_o
6th Place uuu, fff, Bugatti, MERKYREAL
7th Place Helax, vextee, Furai, Way
8th Place sir.clar.net, Broken, TTweeTT, Fuzz
9th Place idc, Ashe, Java, Always
10th Place Brom3000, Nickleks, petru505, Live 
11th Place chiragdon, 0.1, Ben, NikmanGT
Didnt participate in Finals:

  • Dynasty, Jinbe, Slime, LowBow_HD

 

Video Stage:

  • Mr.Skiil, Reviced, Jumper, Painful
  • idc, Ashe, Java, Always
  • uuu, fff, Bugatti, MERKYREAL
  • zdochnuta_mucha, Mr.Designer, Noice, o_o
  • Brom3000, Nickleks, petru505, Live 
  • sir.clar.net, Broken, TTweeTT, Fuzz
  • Paul, oxide, Editor, Volant
  • Dynasty, Jinbe, Slime, LowBow_HD
  • Peruere, emrakul, Ghost, Ryxo
  • Helax, vextee, Furai, Way
  • Glow, 3TERNITY, hehe, ehh
  • chiragdon, 0.1, Ben, NikmanGT

 

 

 

v6d2zBw.png

 

Spoiler

USfFEi3.jpeg

 

Parkour Survival 2017

 

Spoiler
  • BlazingShot, Krutik_love, iMoneyMaker, I_NuB_I , something22
  • I.Destiny, Marekos1111, Kenzy, Bugatti, sterre933
  • Mission, i.Alfi, V.I.P.15, Bubo, notakneee
  • Nikk, jox99, Hate, Torben_BoS, skeletorXVIII
  • b-r-a-b, Rom, 25_L_e_V_o_N_25, Erik, Bass
  • Ghost_Animators, Ghost_Animator_XP, emrakul, shresthkhandelwal, rishabhhaunt
  • Flyer, I.Legend.I, My_Skills_To_Win, Virtuoos, Mr.SkiIIZz

 

blaze0t.jpg

 

Parkour Survival 2018
 

Spoiler
  • dantitanik, Yolow, MERKYREAL, Finn, Hy6ka_6o6
  • Pout, TheMakMan, Dynasty, Jan, Spirit
  • b-r-a-b, 25_L_e_V_o_N_25, Rom, Dr.House, Mr.Panic
  • Mr.WooDy, Beside.You, The_Psycho_Thinker, M.O.P, 1915
  • Mission, i.Alfi, i3ob, B_A_L_O_O_N, Bubo
  • Mike, Jumper, I.Guard, Fighter, Mr.Benza
  • Tbl_HAPBAJIC9I, Desire, igor206, vlad1155_TURBO, yurf2006
  • Prince.Of.GoldBox, Mohamad098skills, Fraternity, hasitsolanki, Calm
  • nust10, MoJloToK, Where, CNAYPER_MASTER, Fog
  • Whine, bujat, pavli.k, Feaming, Art_Erevanski
  • TIKO, P_R_I_M_A_T_A_N_K, London, NAREK-KIRAKOSYAN11, narek-kirakosya
  • Spy, Kenzy, Bugatti, I.Destiny, sterre933
  • Drakon, 0ff, KoLILeu-6eccMerTHblu, Tou, Honored
  • SpaceMan, DURASEL_TURBO_MAX, Energy, 3eI3coBa_cuJla, JOE
  • Pain, Just.Chill.Bro, I3est.Of.Warrior, E.t.e.r.n.i.t.y, Lose
  • Defaint, MANIKDENIS, wolars, Mr.TypNiK-MeN    
  • Skill-Pavlitos, Emrakul, So, Stanzhang, MOR4RL3
  • True-Legend, SweeTlove, See_Your_Love, oLD.King, Novel
  • Drug, xCry, OnlyGodCanJudgeM_e, TemurGvaradze, Faise
  • Mrs.Problem, bugaty.verona, bugaty.grand, bugaty.vincero, Esy
  • bsarotas, 2014_25, Hypnotist, Marvel, something22
  • m-ak-s, 6071r, CEI3EPHOE_CU9IIHUE, Joresss, MASTER_PARKUR-2016
  • I.Legend.I, SwiftSmoky, My_Skills_To_Win, Virtuoos, Mr.SkiIIZz
  • Nikk, Intellect, Rich.Love, Skull, FelRigge63
  • BlazingShot, Krutik_love, darrrex, Marekos1111, S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E
  • snegovik2003, X_ToRTiK_X, Qus, BodyGuard-xD, iv1155

 

CHaCSlo.png

 

Parkour Survival 2019

 

Spoiler
  • Night.Lovell, EnyX, FIyes, Selt, MASTER_PARKUR-2016
  • Ezz, Dreamy, Dominik, FakeDreamer, OTPAI3A
  • Guard, Tou, Solitude, dedq, APMU9I_3JlA
  • Heaven, Face.Time, W.8, lekfq, IGold
  • Pout, Haniny, sterre933, kamilsuper6, SkIlL-PaVlIToS
  • Live, Mersi, Tyom, armen5505, One.to.0ne
  • metromoskva, Mrs.metromoskva, Wlity, DimkBelenkov, PUKOLIJET-777
  • TemurGvaradze, OnlyGodCanJudgeM_e, Laust, MsOnlyGodCanJudgeM_e, NotNick
  • emrakul, Marekos1111, Deluxe, Sorteo, Alfiiyouu
  • Destin, Dynast, Think, Archive, MR.S_H_K_S_B_E_R
  • Cod, Requin, pavli.k, EscapedFromHell, Feaming
  • Where, Nust, MoJloToK, Fog, Without
  • AbuDhabi, Movie, Rus, R.S, Tesside
  • Fall, Giorgi, Gaberili, MrThunder, Good_6amer
  • Pain, Breathing, No.Excuse, Self-Destructive, Victorious
  • Mr.Designer, Aww, Infi, Noice, Lightshot
  • Fervent, Darkling, Offing, I..Skillful, Gravitational
  • Thxo, tanki.781, Mr.HooNigan, M96fi, Graphics
  • I.0ff, J3ack, Odd, Much, SpaceMan
  • Rom, Lyov, Eventually, Gelandewagen, F.I.N.I.S.H
  • Intellect, Dynasty, Espoir, Jumper, TheMakMan
  • Morendy, OmgDanilaTiChtoCrazy, MyJI6TI9pa, Pcixodel, TORTIK_IS_ADA

 

pnbGzGG.png

 

Parkour Survival 2020

 

Spoiler
  • Dynasty, ArturAram.m, emrakul, Burgundy.Sunset, FaIse
  • Lugia, Where, Mr.Designer, Mohamad098skills, Adult
  • cYe, Think, SoEzz, NoMore, Psx
  • Ocsid, Smile, PakJLo, Soul.Edge, Epic_Serega
  • jutska, Amar, Cee, tanker-4321, andro_ba
  • Cod, pavli.k, Requin, DimkBelenkov, Raide
  • I.Am.Invincible, saniokc_XD, Sny, A_B_T_A_P_U_T_E_T, petru505
  • Volant, Heaven, IGold, Ya_Gusein_Gasanov, MoscowCity
  • Unleash, zdochnuta_mucha, Tuff, B-L-U-3_3-Y-3-S, zabee_Superman
  • Dreamy, OTPAI3A, Jeffrie.Reguerro, rpp, Devise

 

1920%D1%851080_text.jpg

 

Parkour Survival 2025

 

Spoiler
  • Callux, Morgue, FIy, tadjik, rtr
  • Live, Brom3000, Nickleks, petru505, TToBeJluTeJlb_OrH9l
  • Unravel, Mr.Skiil, Reviced, Alsar, emrakul
  • a.e, Bugatti, Success, MERKYREAL, BlazingShot
  • Spy.Risk.Stress, Casper, Crown, Histon, Sung.Jinnah
  • zdochnuta_mucha, Mr.Designer, o_o, Noice, NosZay

 

 

 

 

rVwqNFk.png

 

Spoiler

top-class-wide.jpg

 

Aerobatics

 

Spoiler

1st Place Yolow, MERKYREAL, Finn, 6071r
2nd Place b-r-a-b, Rom, 25_L_e_V_o_N_25, Mr.Panic
3rd Place I.Legend.I, My_Skills_To_Win, Jens, Mr.SkiIIZz

 

Triumph Season I — Teams, Trio

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credits to @Mr.Designer for helping with important topic information

Edited by Painful
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...