Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Insulting and cursing the administration you arrest him .....>>>>>>>>>>>


Recommended Posts

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10651/20120126-6cz4-52kb.jpg

 

Can't see any pic +There is no arabian mod or admin till now :?

 

 

 

A defender of this person is in your clan!!

 

I translated the English words expressed .. admin and find the word another word raises some doubts ..

 

Tovem administration will respond to you You Musharraf!!

 

Please go out ...

 

 

 

______________

 

You have modified pictures ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hell.Maker

 

Have you ever read rules before?

:wink:

ATTENTION

Screenshots of chat violations, including but not limited to swearing, insults, and links to malicious software or phishing websites are NOT allowed to be posted anywhere on the forum. Any such screenshots must be sent to Chat moderators in Private Messages.

Violation of this rule will be punished by at least a WEEK ban....Posted by "koolwalky

 

 

I put pic because u said u didn't see pic, and in fact you wanna just cover your friends in

 

KOT by all means .

 

 

and If I violated any rules I can take responsibility, unlike you ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hell.Maker

 

Have you ever read rules before?

:wink:

ATTENTION

Screenshots of chat violations, including but not limited to swearing, insults, and links to malicious software or phishing websites are NOT allowed to be posted anywhere on the forum. Any such screenshots must be sent to Chat moderators in Private Messages.

Violation of this rule will be punished by at least a WEEK ban....Posted by "koolwalky

 

 

I put pic because u said u didn't see pic, and in fact you wanna just cover your friends in

 

KOT by all means .

 

 

and If I violated any rules I can take responsibility, unlike you ))

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Speech sound

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...