Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    design for ( K . O . T ) ~

    It looks.. nice. :mrgreen:
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    Any Vacation Plans?

    I'm probably not gonna go anywhere. I'm going to Wake Up. Eat. Games. Eat. Games. Eat. Games. Sleep.
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    The_Ice_Dragon Timeline (:

    :lol: Is that bad thing? :lol:
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    The Avengers - Who's you're favorite hero?

    The Avengers - Who's you're favorite hero? Captain America - Hulk - Iron Man - Black Widow - Hawkeye - Thor -
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    New group forming, (NOT A CLAN)

    My Skype: Superkid33. I would like to participate.
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Abbreviations
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for wanting to ban someone.
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    Any Vacation Plans?

    Summer is nearing.. Anyone got awesome vacation plans?
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    Favorite Movies!

    Anyone watch The Avengers? I didn't yet, but I hope so soon. I heard it was awesome!
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    Strongest Friend

    I think mine would be ShadowKnightX .. I don't think he plays anymore though. D:
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    The_Ice_Dragon Timeline (:

    *Updated* Sorry about the delay. I was busy with school.
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    Greatest Parkour in the history of Tankionline

    I'm ROFLing right now. :mrgreen:
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Job
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    School
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    "Best of May" results

    Same here. :evil:
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Sugar
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Iron Man
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki Online World cup

    100,000 Crystals O.O
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    North America
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Asian
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki Garages are very DANGEROUS !

    *Facepalm*
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Continent
  23. The_Ice_Dragon

    What did you eat today?

    In-n-Out Hamburger. No Onions, Extra Lettuce. :mrgreen:
×
×
  • Create New...