Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    Custom made paints!

    Someone Make this (:
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned because I just used it like you. :twisted: :evil: :roll: :D 8)
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    Long Text or Short Summaries?

    If the Long Text is "Good" and Immediately gets me hooked to it, then Long text. If its plain and boring Long text, I dislike it. I think a summary that isn't too long or too short would be find. I'm happy to read anything though. The_Ice_Dragon
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Liquid
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Apple Juice
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    Discuss the release 1.78.0 about the bonus boxes

    I got a Gold with this new update. But, IMHO I think that Gold Boxes should fall in random places. Most matches I join have some players who just camp around the Gold Box spot for the whole game waiting for it to fall. Anyways, I think this is better than Gold falling at multiples of 700. The_Ice_Dragon
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    Have you ever got a GOLD box before?

    I got one today. It was awesome. So, I was on the bridge in Kungur. Sniping people for fun. Then a drugging isida came at me. I pressed "2,3,4" drove backwards and kept shooting when all of a sudden I run into the Gold Box. I had no idea it was there until I hit it.
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    Happy Birthday!

    Guys, the new topic is Here
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy Birthday!
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Food Let's try to stay away from inappropriate words please.
  11. Well Done! Never knew you we're such a good writer.
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    If a creeper came to u, what would u do?

    ^This is his thread. -.-
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] 2 Words

    Lock Box
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    Happy Birthday White_Owl!

    Happy Birthday! :-)
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    Issue 1 Main Topic

    Well done guys. Keep it up. :wink:
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Trash Can Holy. You guys went from page 12 --> page 18 in 1 hour .... with very interesting posts O_O
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Breath
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    Dirty Destroyer's Team (DDT)

    #Facepalm
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    Q&A session with hogree

    May I cook you?
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki online "Déjà vu"

    Congratz guys.
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    Quick! Someone help! UPDATED!

    Just forget about it man. Happened to me before, so what if everyone knows who you like, they'll forget about it sooner or later. My advice, Act like it never happened.
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    [UPDATED]The Sentence Game

    mines.
×
×
  • Create New...