Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Pointless, Stupid and Logical Questions

    Because TankiOnline is awesome. Why isn't Tanki 2.0 coming out?
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    People
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    Strongest Friend

    No. If you had to choose one friend. Any Rank. Who would it be.
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    Strongest Friend

    If you had to choose one player in this game to defend you from enemies while you have the flag, who would it be.
  5. I would first call 911, then go and defend the kid who's getting beat up. While I'm defending him, I will kick the other guy in the O_o.
  6. You should make it for the Continent.
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Teacher
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Spelling
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Cow
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    The highest score in the history of Tankionline !!

    The only thing I noticed was ACID PAINT. :mrgreen:
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Government
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki Online Dueling Club

    Reiki, want to Rail-Wasp duel? Tell me what times are best for you And. Ranger7 vs The_Ice_Dragon
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki Online Dueling Club

    I want to enter. I'll post a duel soon. :-)
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    Private Maps are NOT private.

    100,000 crystals? :shock: I doubt you will even get 1.
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    Daily Rail-Wasp Matches

    Canceled.
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    Daily Rail-Wasp Matches

    I'll try to adjust the time, so people from other countries can play.
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    The_Ice_Dragon Timeline (:

    Nuc.. You joined in 2011. During 2009 - 2011, I'm pretty sure some people used (:
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    Daily Rail-Wasp Matches

    Haha Okay. Well, if you think you can participate in most of these matches please tell me.
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    Daily Rail-Wasp Matches

    O.O She's pregnant?
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    Daily Rail-Wasp Matches

    If you have M3 Rail, it would be best, but any Modification level is fine.
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    Daily Rail-Wasp Matches

    Well, I noticed daily Rail-Wasp matches stopped. I thought Rail-Wasp was fun to use, so I want to bring it back. Rail-Wasp I will start Rail-Wasp matches 1 hour before server update on Mondays -> Friday. Rules: •You are only allowed to use Rail & Wasp (M0 Hornet is not allowed.) •Drugs are not allowed. •Paints against Rail is not allowed Next Rail-Wasp match: May 3, 2012. 8:00 PM EST. Server 1. Sign Up List: (Please tell me if you can participate in most of these matches or not) -The_Ice_Dragon -nuclearbom
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    The_Ice_Dragon Timeline (:

    LOL :mrgreen: I just want to be able to look back at my past when I am a marshall. (: nuc, I'm pretty sure you're not the first person who used the smiley. Neither am I.
  23. The_Ice_Dragon

    Custom made paints!

    Hehe, I'll post some more "paint" pics that I think will work well soon.
  24. The_Ice_Dragon

    The_Ice_Dragon Timeline (:

    Starting today.. Okay, Ima be posting all matches I play here if I can, and put the date and time for it. I will also put Rank ups and Gold Boxes I've got. April 30, 2012 - April 29, 2012 - April 28, 2012 - May 1, 2012 - May 2, 2012 - May 3, 2012 - May 9, 2012 - (If I put too many pictures, I will make all the pictures smaller)
  25. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned because you are ready to lose.
×
×
  • Create New...