Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    Happy Birthday!

    Whitee is Whitemark7.
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    How long have you played Tanki Online?

    1 Year. 3-5 Months.
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    Hacker or Admin?

    I've had this last week; I was playing, suddenly I disappeared, and couldn't play, then I typed in Chat and I was called Unknown********. Can be solved by refreshing! Nope. I had this glitch, my name was unknown, I refresh. It stayed the same. :oops:
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki World Records

    I get people saying this: I get this atleast 3 times a week.
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki World Records

    I just broke the "Most Random PMs" :lol: Everyday this is what I see in my inbox: Atleast 5 messages of people asking for me to buy them crystals. :oops: It gets annoying.
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    Friend Lists - Top 5

    I see this as a useless topic. There is already a "Friends List" topic. No need for a "Top 5" TIC
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    Name some pro TankiOnline players.

    ur getting better, its 1 s :lol: monkeymagic is pretty good. MonkeyMagic is just a noob drugger. :wink:
  8. Wow. I just noticed. -____- I think we all know he has M3 Shaft chromosomez.
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tankionline Memories

    Haha I thought he introduced YOU to tanki.. :roll:
  10. LOL Cont. Nice try. 8)
  11. Today's WASP/RAIL match failed. :XD:
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    Friend Lists - Top 5

    *Starts crying*
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Guide] Dictator

    You won't learn anything if we don't criticize.. :roll:
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    I use M2 Freeze with M2 Hornet. Should I save for M3 Hornet or M3 Freeze?
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    Hacker or Admin?

    Not an Admin or Hacker.
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    Mac or PC?

    After using both, I think Mac is better.
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    Friend Lists - Top 5

    Chriswu Skitee Hogree Matlep Seemefly .. And the rest of IC (:
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    How do I get Paid?

    That is the correct amount..
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    ~ Intersection ~

    I got a feeling you broke your own rule.. :lol: Anyways.. IMHO I think the way to get the GB is stupid. Your design is .. Okay.
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    How do I get Paid?

    You already got it.
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Gun, [Ignition]

    Nice Idea.. My Rating out of 10 would be a 6
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tankionline Memories

    I remember when I got my first Gold Box. :)
  23. The_Ice_Dragon

    How do I get Paid?

    Your "Total Bonus" or 'Invitation Status" which for you is currently 232, is the amount of Crystals you've already gotten from your referrals. So when one of them ranks up you get some crystals (Depends on which rank they rank to. For example if they rank to "Private" you might get 1 crystals, and if they rank to Marshall you might get like 50 crystals)
  24. The_Ice_Dragon

    Cant log in :( whats wrong?

    Your not alone. It's not working for me either.
×
×
  • Create New...