Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Year Party

    Maybe.. :mrgreen:
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tankionline Memories

    Post some of your Tankionline Memories (Good or Bad)
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    CONTEST BEFORE NEW YEARS! VOTING STARTS NOW

    I guess I lost. :(
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    CONTEST BEFORE NEW YEARS! VOTING STARTS NOW

    How did Blastoise get so many votes in just 12 minutes? He got 20 in 10 minutes. I'm suprised I got more than 1 vote. :shock:
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    Congratulatory post

    http://imagetwist.com/7oisp2a7qyos/yay.png.html Finally!
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    Photos of your tank

    Some of my favorite combos: http://imagetwist.com/eiymxux5gpp2/2.png.html http://imagetwist.com/j2qkphg0zzjj/1.png.html http://imagetwist.com/xy33ulkiwqhy/3.png.html
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    Photos of your tank

    it is :twisted: Electra is beast. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: best looking paint. Agreed. :wink: Planning on getting it in the future.
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    This game is getting worse!

    Suck it up. You lose some. You win some. You can't get everything you want.
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    Christmas Presents!

    I went snowboarding and injured my butt more times than I can count. :lol: EDIT: My parents gave me some cash :P
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    Contest before New Years

    Read above.
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    Setting up for the new year!

    M2 Hornet :D I'm buying some crystals with the money I got from Christmas.
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    Contest before New Years

    Ok.. So when my brother was 4 years old. He had no money to buy a gift, so he got this from his room because he doesn't like it, so he wrapped it and gave it to me for Christmas. It's actually pretty useful, especially if my brother brings some friends over to play. They shoot me with nerf guns and with the mask, I don't feel a thing :P
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    Christmas Presents!

    Tell us what Christmas presents you've received this year!
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    Discount is on the 30th.

    You mean discount? I spent my crystals yesterday and totally forgot about the discount. So I might just get a 2k paint..
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    Merry Christmas!

    My wish list: -M3 Viking -M3 Freeze -Storm Paint
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    Shaft m3 - 120 kills - 0 deaths

    *Hardcoredrugger*
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    A Formal Protest Against The Ricochet M3

    Ricochet is annoying especially if your a Shaft. Now that I think about it, I don't think Ricochet is overpowered.
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    tanki online maps

    PM Fisghe (If he still plays..) If not, PM and Administrator.
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    Predictions for 2012

    Great Story Skit! Never knew you were such a great writer.
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    Name some pro TankiOnline players.

    Yes, CompanionCube is very good.
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    Name some pro TankiOnline players.

    Name some players you've played with in TO that you thought was good and had some skill. For me I would have to say that cablaz is pretty good. He's been my role model when I was a low rank.
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Judgement
  23. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Drunk
  24. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Game Freak
×
×
  • Create New...