Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    No Supplies Battles

    BUMP! :lol:
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    Master Corporal? I think you should save for M3 Twins & M3 Titan when you rank higher. After, switch to Mammoth. Upgrade Mammoth 1 or 2 times. Then Switch to Rico, and Upgrade those.
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Design For Marshal Rank

    I like the current Design.
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    account question

    Private Message (PM) and Administrator or Email Help@Tankionline.com and ask to delete your account. Anyways, why would you want to delete them..?
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    Best paint for Dictator Railgun and Hornet Railgun?

    Prodgi is best for both.
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki Online "Model maker"

    The_Ice_Dragon
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    Friends lists!

    ^And me...
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki Online "Model Maker" contest.

    I'm entering! Finally a contest I can actually do!
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    Friends lists!

    I have no Idea who N-Tanker is...and I haven't seen you in tanki before.. :roll:
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    Friends lists!

    My Friends list~ •mini1302 •Chadster •Chriswu •Skitee •Hogree •Tzen •Matlep •Xenonzx •Underscore •Ultradc •The Dabeastman family :) I think thats it.
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    green vs blue vs pink

    White is my favorite, but there is no white option, So I guess I'll go with PINK.
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    The best Reward

    He was saving for M3 Viking fiasco
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    M0 twins or M1 twins?

    Not if your a master corporal -___-
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    Railgun M2 vs Shaft M0

    3000 Crystals...get M1 Thunder or M1 Freeze
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    M0 twins or M1 twins?

    Get firebird!
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    M2 Hornet or M2 Viking? I currently use M2 Freeze.
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    I think that the Re-spawn time should be maybe a little bit longer (In CTF) because when my team clears out the enemy's base, i basically have a a few seconds before they Re-Spawn and kill me. I think the Re-Spawn time should be at least 10 seconds.
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    Eduardos123's birthday!

    Happy Birthday Bro.
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    Custom made paints!

    Facebook page? Did tanki or you guys post them? Cause I PMed them to Bruce Lunga and he said my designs are under consideration and he will spread the word or something. Skit, do you mind taking a screenshot and post it on the forum using tinypic?
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    Gift for koolwalky!

    I would give him a *SLAP*
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    Custom made paints!

    Your welcome. :mrgreen: And 2 more paints by me! (Probably my last few paint textures) (I have no idea what to call this one) Turtle
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    Custom made paints!

    BTW hogree, when you make the pics can you upload it to ''tinypic?''
  23. The_Ice_Dragon

    Rico or Thunder?

    Rico!
×
×
  • Create New...