-
Posts
861 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_by880
-
Your a noob for being a little brat
-
Please. Real men use Smoky.
-
Who do you think the top 8 are so far in the artist contest?
r_by880 replied to X-x-A-x-X in Archive
It's too bad none of these are Russians, who will surely win the contest. (they even win chance contests) -
It's hard to do /vote on you. Do you have 8 Z's, or 12?
-
I don't think Sunday Night Handegg would catch on as well.
-
No. Last time that happened, several renowned trollers perma-died in the chaos.
-
I think thats what he meant................dotdotdot
-
Football, oh I thought you meant Hand-Egg.
-
Who the hell parks their luxury car on poopy grass.
-
Only pig 'Muricans eat comes in the form of BACON.
-
Yo'uare.
-
Real 'Muricans don't eat pigs. Real 'Muricans eat cows. Specifically sirloin. Preferably the whole effing cow.
-
That's funny cause I stopped playing about two months ago.
-
Railgun kills the same level of Viking and Dictator in 2 hits. How is that weak, or even fair.
-
Anything with a pony in it is gooooooood.
-
My dad's would be: Where's The Beer??
-
Too many noobs making huge flashy signatures they just get in the way.
-
inb4 "your ideas are meaningless Tanki has carefully calculated the statistics of each gun for maxiumum profit, thread closed lol"
-
Lol Mister_G trying to play the good guy
Jump to content


































































