Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock

Tanker
  • Posts

    6 068
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by GoldRock

  1. GoldRock

    What to buy? What to use?

    ^Vking M2, I think - medium to heavy hulls suit Thunder a lot more in my opinion, Hornet doesn't have enough health :)
  2. GoldRock

    [Unofficial Clan] The Prodigy

    Reported for constantly necroposting.
  3. GoldRock

    [Forum Game]Count To 50

    Of course we're not. 15.
  4. GoldRock

    4 Word Story Game

    ...and Selena replies, saying...
  5. GoldRock

    this has happened to you?

    :blink:
  6. GoldRock

    4 Word Story Game

    ..."Stop repeating words!" cries... :P
  7. GoldRock

    ISSUE 10 IS OUT

    Meh, I'm right anyway :P
  8. GoldRock

    Meet the new English community manager

    Welcome to the English community! This forum is addictive as well as troll-infested, he doesn't know what he's let himself in for... :D
  9. GoldRock

    4 Word Story Game

    ...them (just a little bit :D )...
  10. GoldRock

    greatest idea

    Hooray... -_-
  11. GoldRock

    Purposeful Ban.

    +1 :D
  12. GoldRock

    Its been a Good War.. But It has to end.

    Bye, good luck in the future :(
  13. GoldRock

    REPORTER SEARCH

    Oh yeah, I just noticed! Thanks! (My next post'll be in the Congratulatory topic :D )
  14. GoldRock

    REPORTER SEARCH

    Congrats to you too :) I expect I'll get mine arranged soon, just been busy with school today :(
  15. GoldRock

    REPORTER SEARCH

    Thanks :D @Valleta: Not that I'm aware of, conan will be organising the interviews this week :)
  16. GoldRock

    can't belive it!

  17. GoldRock

    The Devs

    ^You just contributed to the flooding of the forum... -_-
  18. GoldRock

    [Forum Game] The Countries Game

    Ireland. Out of all the countries beginning with D, you had to choose that one?! :D
  19. GoldRock

    The Best Players of Tanki!?!?!? #1

    +1 :ph34r:
  20. GoldRock

    Congratulatory post

    Lol :D Congratulations, I guess!
  21. GoldRock

    HARD WORKING SHAFT

    Congrats on ranking, when did that happen? :)
×
×
  • Create New...