-
Posts
6 068 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by GoldRock
-
This is the third time I'm being forced to quote this... -_-
-
I don't know about you guys, but i think this is little unfair
GoldRock replied to r_kikkare0 in Archive
There's only so far you can go before this doesn't matter. If you have the best equipment for your rank, and other players do, then it goes down to skill :) Even with worse equipment, skill can mean you can beat higher modifications than yourself. -
This is the paint "Champion", as splitterpoint said. It's a non-buyable paint, and its properties are below: "Name: Champion Property of: Members of the Clan who won the Clan Championship Protection: 20% from all weapon" Follow this link for more information on similar paints: http://en.tankiforum...howtopic=164003
-
708 Note: It is forbidden for you to use any font size above 24 in the forum. hakeris1, you used size 44. Please, don't do this again, it makes what you post hard to read :)
-
You're a nice fellow, aren't you? If you haven't got anything constructive to say, then don't say anything at all -_-
-
Supplies are part of the game. If we get them in our daily bonuses, we might as well use them, even if our team is winning (to get more points, and thus a larger portion of the battle fund)...
-
No, it's not 'twue' :D
-
...(which is a nightmare)...
-
Similar rules apply to both, so in my opinion, no. If you misuse one privilege, then you should lose both, just so you don't misuse the other.
-
I hope not... It doesn't say, so I'm assuming the answer's no :)
-
699! I'm guessing a few people have been waiting for me to say that, so they can say...
-
Just want to know... Why that particular username? And welcome back :)
-
The developers are extremely busy. Maybe occasionally, the chat moderators will be able to contact the developers, but mostly this would be done through Bruce Lunga. Therefore, it's unlikely they'd tell the devs about any suggestions made in the forum, for there wouldn't be time for this.
-
I wonder who you could be referring to? ;)
-
(999.99999999999 - 693.04205202420) x 0 + 694
Jump to content



























































