Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

GoldRock

Tanker
  • Posts

    6 068
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by GoldRock

  1. GoldRock

    Excellent new idea

    As a result of this idea about x2 battle fund, it looks like the posts in here are multiplying by two as well. I suspect multiple accounts...
  2. GoldRock

    Mean Moderators

  3. GoldRock

    Please Ignore This

    So we had trolls back then... And we have trolls now. Great.
  4. GoldRock

    Mean Moderators

    I did it on purpose. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=170133&hl=fedural&do=findComment&comment=2881163
  5. GoldRock

    Mean Moderators

    Hmm... Nice 'trying to be tactical' there, but breaking forum rules isn't going to help you in your quest to become a moderator... And FeduralBueralFBI is a consultant, not a moderator.
  6. GoldRock

    Reasons To Leave The Game

    Assuming that the 5th option is to do with experience being available to buy for all ranks, which was a specific part of the rebalance (I seem to remember), I selected the 3rd and 5th options. Fedural - not meaning to be as insulting as devilinparadise might have been, but I sort of disagree with you. Quite a few users who left the game still stay on the forums, seemingly because they once liked the game, and know that with a few changes, they'll want to return. Also, this poll is purely theoretical (if you were to leave the game, why would you do so), therefore though it's unlikely that any previous updates would be cancelled, if the devs have access to the views of the players, maybe future updates will consider these views. I don't think this topic is pointless - I think it provides useful consumer information that Tanki should be looking out for. All companies exist to make money, but most of the time, companies that are good at this listen to their consumers :)
  7. GoldRock

    Is it OK to laugh at the Handicapped ?

    I guess I'm one of the few people here who didn't find that video funny at all. I found it disturbing. Pretending to have a handicap really isn't funny. I actually agree with cheap_plastic_flower here.
  8. GoldRock

    Night Battles! Nacht gevechten

    Gravedigger... -_-
  9. And those who do don't usually know that it can unfreeze, anyway...
  10. Oh, so it used to make coffee? What did I miss?! :P
  11. GoldRock

    Nobody Respects Parkour!

    Generally, when one team thrashes the other, and they all leave, unorganised parkour takes place. Anyone who joins the other team is destroyed until they leave. I've been in Silence battles with 8 players on one team all taking part in parkour (and no-one was even using the chat), and I was in Combe once when the other team left (partly becuase they mainly consisted of M0 Wasps up against my M1 Railgun :P ) and so I communicated with a central European player using only smileys in the chat whenever we knocked each other over. So, parkour can take place with people you don't know - it's generally random, though :) (EDIT) Sorry for the text wall, I couldn't resist it :D
  12. GoldRock

    Rail Gun declared the KING OF ALL BATTLES !

    I'm afraid cheap_plastic_flower is right for once, here :P
  13. GoldRock

    Homework Help!

    So do I :P
  14. There is actually a 'polygon' or square at the centre of Polygon, and instead of no warplanes in Red Alert, I would say: No alarms in Red Alert :D
  15. GoldRock

    Tankionline is a ticking time bomb.

    That's actually a great idea... But you'd have to get the idea spreaded on the Russian forum first :) Maybe do it on an anniversary of an update, or that of the game, or something.
  16. GoldRock

    Captured Captured the Enemy Flag

    Ah, yes, those 'kill phrases' in Stick Arena are pretty entertaining :D
  17. GoldRock

    100 silver box

    That doesn't stop me camping for blue boxes (1 crystal in 'real' terms)... :P
  18. GoldRock

    island 3 GOLD, to day !

    I hate you; why can't I find any after Update 123?! :D And congratulations!
  19. GoldRock

    Old tanki poll

    +1
×
×
  • Create New...