Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ronen93

Tanker
  • Posts

    642
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ronen93

  1. ronen93

    Micro updates

    Topic grammer nazi at its best.
  2. That would be easy to make, just make a new layer above tank image, filled it with cloud filter and erase out unnecessary area and hit ctrl+U to change colour. And of course more editing if you're unsatisfied until you're satisfied. :P Okay, hope you make it clear enough to understand. Goodluck if you about to make one. ;)
  3. ronen93

    Auto-Aim

    Lol, that doesn't mean anything. It is about your internet speed. I've experience railgun through walls due to connection delay ( I live in South Africa, but my internet is good enough). Like if you move past the wall and you exposed to a railgunner which is about to charge up and you dodge it by going behind the wall but you got hit while behind the wall. In fact, the railgunner has already shot you even before you are fully covered from railgun. So that means your modem only recieved railgunner fired shot information in milliseconds after he initionally shot, this is known as delayed connection.
  4. Congratulations for necro-posting, sir! So really, stop bumming old topic!
  5. ronen93

    Micro updates

    Programmers are really really working hard on this new update, it has to run smoothly otherwise your micro-upgrade won't be successful and crystal will be delivered in supply form to you.
  6. ronen93

    No-Supplies Battles

    They cannot be free, remember TO is a business giving interpellation decision to players as they pay crystals. To make it clear, interpellation is a word coined by a Marxist philosopher, which is a situation where a society are stuck with difficult choice of choosing but are still being forced to choose. Like normal battle or NSB is the great example of it. Maybe why don't you also wonder why the devs team should rather put individual m variants unlocked on same rank level i.e m2 freeze, thunder, smokey, twins etc can be unlockable at Major (my imagination) than they programmed them to be unlockable at different ranks. What I mean, which I hope you can see why, is that the dev team are creating interpellation decision for players because some might want to upgrade quicker than others ( freeze m2 at WO5) and some decided to wait until it is unlockable (smokey m2 at Colonel).
  7. ronen93

    No-Supplies Battles

    @Splitterpoint: Still you can see skill in normal battles too. :P But true that if a car has no TC (traction control) would be more true of what it is capable than with the TC. Meaning TC only makes a car drive better than a car without TC, because without TC takes more skills to drive.
  8. ronen93

    No-Supplies Battles

    @CooperO: You may be right, but what do player benefit from NSB, like almost nothing. You spend 500 and received from BF way less ( depending on duration of battle).
  9. ronen93

    No-Supplies Battles

    Don't forget that TO is a business, they want you or force you to spend crystals so that you might want to buy more crystal if battle fund (either from supply battles or NSB) isn't feeding enough into your crystals. Like in normal supply battle, some rich gamer might buy drugs for it. The dev teams decided to make it "fair" for buyers by integrating no-supply-battle a crystal spending zone for those non-buyers. This situation is known as interpellation which are promoted by most businesses. Unfortunately, they cannot make it "logical" as they keep to the business logic.
  10. Yeah like I said... Erm, the second link doesn't show anything about tutorial, just another topic page. But I believe it would be like the first link. My advice to those who are new to Photoshop or a picture editing software: It takes practices and skills for beginner to make their wallpaper look perfect as shown in a tutorial. Armenia, what type of tutorial would you be showing? Step-by-step or a video?
  11. ronen93

    What to buy? What to use?

    Strange, maybe you should ask someone about m2 twins since I don't have it. But I have m1 twins and seems powerful though.
  12. I agree. But who are going to search for tutorials, because many people always ask me how I did and told them to search but they didn't search for a thing at all and asked me for a tutorial again. Agh, they are lazy bunch to do anything. So yeah, it would be better if there is tutorial specifically to make wallpaper on here, if any wanted to learn how to use photoshop.
  13. ronen93

    What to buy? What to use?

    Great, you're lucky to have m2 wasp. I find it harder to use hornet than wasp for mobility when using isida ( I'm using isida in my captain rank account). Nah, I'm chilled anyways. ^_^ Neither am I a drugger, so smokey m2 are still good enough without drugs, due to frequent amount of critical hits. You can beat a thunder player at long distance. It will be worth for crystals and I'll guarantee that you won't be disappointed. But why don't you rather get m2 twins now if you are still not sure what to get?
  14. It is easy to make a wallpaper with Photoshop. You can do it with few clicks away! :D I'm joking. I have photoshop too ( I'm becoming a designer one day). So yeah it would be useful if you make for those who rarely make anything out of photoshop. Goodluck!
  15. ronen93

    What to buy? What to use?

    Lol. Duh! Obviously you never tried using Isida. I'm telling you, it is hard work using isida. You don't even just stand at one spot healing or killing which that is no skill. All I is go out into battlefield and earn XP there. Go and ask anyone who is experience enough that uses isida. And you actually get more points killing enemies than healing. But yes, I do also put more effort healing team mates too.
  16. ronen93

    What to buy? What to use?

    Get M2 smokey, definitely lot better than m2 railgun, you can go into battle ground and mow down enemies and get high scores. Also the critical hit is frequent. But if you prefer shoot and hiding behind walls, then railgun is for you. Oh, for the firebird, rather get other m2 combination first, because firebird can be quite hard to use due to short charge and you might give up using it. I have it but not using it frequently, so I will either microupgrade it or wait till I'm able to afford m3 as it has high DPS. False, I kill enemy more frequent than healing without using drugs. I have loads of fun using isida, since you are always using skills and is hard work to use.
  17. ronen93

    Your childhood games

    I had many demo games when I was 6 yo and older. I use to play on my good old Window 98: Return Fire < it was an amazing game and you could battle head to head with a friend on same keyboard and PC Doom < Yep the scariest game I played when I was young. I never played it again until some few years ago, I downloaded one which it had a virus which killed my old window XP. A pinball game < Honestly, who have never tried this game? Worms game < Best game ever Toca 2 Half life 1 and 2 < The name says it all.... still waiting for HL 3 if they are still considering it. Counter Strike < Love it so much that nearly destroy my friendship with LAN friends since I was good gamer (if you really understand what I mean) :lol: Now when I got my PS2: Ratchet and Clank 3, Gran Turismo 4, Battlefield 2, F1 2003, Black, SLY and few others which I have forgotten.
  18. ronen93

    Should they bring back xp buying?

    I love xp thing when I was at captain rank as I brought to rank quicker to major to purchased m2 mammoth. This has to be the best decisions I've made in TO. But I realize that the 1000 xp are bad thing since there are so many low ranks brought it without respect of hard work to rank up, and guess what? I get so irritated by those who are at the same rank as I have m0-m1 variants joining in my team and I gave up the battle when it doesn't turn out well with them. So in my opinion it was for the good the dev team removed it. If you want to bring it back as you said, then as someone else said that dev team should make it available at around major but I do not agree because I'd rather not have temptation to buy them as I want to slowly rank up.
  19. Pointless topic. You cannot suppress an account. Do you really think a last rank players willing to give up their hard work account? There are still plenty of Generalissimo ranks playing now...
  20. ronen93

    Open testing of the Friends System

    Then make new account?
  21. ronen93

    Open testing of the Friends System

    Facepalm. How can you stalk someone's game account with no real identity? So, it's good for TO gamers since they catch up together into a battle quickly instead of using an external communication software. You can make a friend through battle, but if you chat first to find any English player to be friend with, then add them.
  22. ronen93

    Open testing of the Friends System

    So looking forward to the friend system. Kudos/ thanks to BarbaFenner89 for showing us the images for those who couldn't get through the test server.
  23. ronen93

    Open testing of the Friends System

    Here, it answer your problem, you can approve or reject the request. And if a "friend" become suspicious of victimizing you, you can delete that friend.
  24. ronen93

    Open testing of the Friends System

    Meh! Server is not working for me. Really like to test it now. :( Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the friend system on real server. :D
×
×
  • Create New...