-
Posts
5 675 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110
-
True dat. Next person will have under 683 posts.
-
False. You aren't capable of trolling. The next person will read this post.
-
No. The next person will have duel citizenship.
-
I very highly doubt they will make a supply that only aids you against one weapon. If they did make a new drug... it would be equal against any weapon.
-
True. Next person will use an emoticon in there post.
-
-Deleted-
-
True... as of now. The next person will have more than 3 first aid kits.
-
It can drop any time. It is possible for a gold to drop at a fund of 1 or to not fall at all, even if the fund is 25,000. Gold boxes are completely random.
-
Wish granted... but you only get 0.5 - 3 FPS on them. I wish for sum bacon...
-
Wish granted, but in 2 years time everyone else dies of the bird flew and you are left on the earth.... alone.... forever. I wish for an M3 Hornet.
-
Yes. aand...
-
I haven't come in contact with a gold since before update 123. Despite that fact, I see golds 24/7... and even get a few inches away from them, but never get them. -_-
-
The bandicam sign is lots smaller and isn't in the middle. To be honest, during the whole video, despite the fact that it was good, It seemed to shout in my face: "DEEEMMOOO MODDDEEE!"
-
Books are... meh.
-
Woahh... people like my game. o_o
-
Only my crystals that I used to buy M2 Freeze. Such a waste... it's rubbish.
-
Bye
-
Name of the tandem: The Apocolpyse Name of the partners: @jokjinari & Combo used: Hornet/Thunder & Hunter/Isidia or Railgun Skype of both players: nickname--jokjinari & swagboytanki
-
Ikr, it's awesome!
-
Congrats ^_^
-
You cropped out the minus. :lol:
-
There's already too many freezes... >.<
-
The-Player, get firebird... it's brilliant and we already have too many freezes.
Jump to content




























































