Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Online Birthday Staff vs Players Battle!

    I'm in for the staff team.
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Operation [Wasp and Smoky]

    I'm in second round, yo!
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    If missing gold is ruining your day... I suggest you get your priorities fixed.
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    A battle...

    78% of people at your ranks will call everyone noobs. But remember, he's much more of a noob than you..
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Staff having fun

    Wish I was there. ^_^ When will episode 2 happen? :lol:
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Split, that's amazing! :o
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the Best of guides contest

    I'll be very surprised it split doesn't win in the smoky category. He obviously put so much work into it and it's very good. Best guide so far in my opinion.
  8. Yes. Yes, she is. (I'm joking sel. :P)
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    Old Accounts

    O rly? :lol: @bored...
  10. Titan is the ugliest tank... by far... O__O
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    English Community Parkour

    Some of my parkour, I couldn't find most of my pictures...
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    post ur garage

    ^ Same but with emerald.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki's 4th Birthday Video Production

    You're a mindless spammer. Good trolls put time and effort into making their posts.
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki's 4th Birthday Video Production

    No. Not even close.
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    How much crystals do you earn a day?

    Usually none.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    post ur garage

    I'm not. :P
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 12] Semyon Kirov

    Yes, I know it's a little short, and sorry if you didn't like my selection of questions. However, I can't control what Semyon says. If you didn't like the answers, that isn't the newspapers fault. And really, you did learn stuff about him... if you didn't, you must be blind. But thank you for the feedback. I'll try harder next time.
  18. Thanks. :P I might write more in the future.. idunno.
  19. Erm.. probably this, a while ago. I was at about 140 kills when the leaders where almost done. They were two friends talking in english. Then suddenly they both left, leaving me with 150 kills, in the lead. :ph34r: I fought my way to 500 kills against PANTERAm18. I won, and got a lot of the fund. Which is 5,940 now days. :P
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    I will have 1k posts

    This violates rules. Stop.
  21. A while ago. But yes, you know me too well.
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Me and Hunter. :lol:
  23. No. You can legally by drugs for medicinal purposes. First Aid kits are for medicinal purposes, they heal you. :P
×
×
  • Create New...