Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    Typing keys isn't talent. No offence.
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    New Sell Button in the Garage!?

    You sir, got extremely ripped off. When buying crystals, it would cost 3.98 USD for 6,180 crystals. Now, assuming you had the most common dog from the Netherlands. Which is the Scottish Terrier, the average price for one of those is 458.2 USD. I will now do all my mathematical equations... So, technically you should of received 712,713 crystals for it. This teaches us a lesson, never sell you're dog to a Russian game manufacturing company.
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    New Sell Button in the Garage!?

    I just noticed a few minutes ago that they've added a sell button in my garage. Has this happened to any of you? Why didn't they notify us of this? :huh: Was this announced? What?
  4. You don't really need to aim.
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Major General HolyNoodleness to the rescue...

    Holy Mother of Noodles. Nice!
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    Creativity

    defintion. Noun A foreign language or local dialect.
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Creativity

    No I was calling you dog. Sorry, I'm confusing you with my gangster lingo. XD
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    k. :)
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    Disscus

    Denial. :lol:
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    Creativity

    Aheahhhahehahhheh That's actually to hype dog..
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    I met Bruce Lunga :D

    OMG, you're too lucky! Do you live in russia?
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    What do you mean by moderated?
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Railgun nerfed!

    No stop, you're sounding like Monkeybum. :o
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    Disscus

    Holy mother of tacos. CPT is split. o_o
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    I wanna see the other entries. Val, have you seen mine?
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    He's buying them.
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    Micah, you should have a place where we can see the entries.
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    ISSUE 10 IS OUT

    Gimp is free and pretty much exactly like PS. I have Adobe PS PE 11 and there the same.
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    Creativity

    It didn't win, but here's my Comic Captions entry.
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    ISSUE 10 IS OUT

    Nice bro. That's what I call dedication. :)
×
×
  • Create New...