Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    ISSUE 10 IS OUT

  2. r_SwagBoy110

    GG everyone, but it is time...

    Obviously. -_-
  3. Good job, you will be missed as a reporter. :(
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 10] Main Topic

    So? The winner's still expect prizes.
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    Bruce said he might even enter Micah's last contest. So it should be fine. *entered
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 10] Best of Tanki: Cybersport

    Niice! ;) :lol:
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 10] CTF Focus: Smaller Maps

    Good Job my bro! I see you used my gif, ;)
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 10] Gold Box Pic

    Congrats! :lol:
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    ISSUE 10 IS OUT

    Umm... why didn't fog-light design it. :huh:
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    That was actually one of the coolest things posted on the forums ever. God Bless.
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    M1 Twins: VIking, Titan, or Turret Smokey?

    Your grammar made me laugh, yet again. ^ Nahh, I'm joking XD :lol:
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    M1 Twins: VIking, Titan, or Turret Smokey?

    Go here homie.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    gun ban in america

    I can't legally use a gun anyway. So I don't care. I think it's a good idea. Yuh.
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    Oh, ok.
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    [Contest] Tanki's Got Talent

    I ain't giving yo u my password. :lol:
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Informative post.

    I find it odd that an admin would have this status. :huh: :lol:
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    I'm leaving...

    Ok, bye! :(
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    [Official] Splitterpoint Fan Club.

    You're already on it. -.-'
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    TankiOnline English Skype Community!

    I lol'd :lol:
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    Official SwagBoy11 Fans Club

    Wiki-goo is officially an OG. Heh.
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    Official SwagBoy11 Fans Club

    Holy Mother of Tacos. I'm excited. :lol:
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    TankiOnline English Skype Community!

    It needs to be sorted. (swagboytanki)
×
×
  • Create New...