Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

Tanker
  • Posts

    489
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

  1. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Refunds in 2.0

    1.100 isn't a lie, it just came out What was the cake?
  2. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] Bans

    @KOOLWALKY AND MIZAREE AND EDDYBEGOOD THIS WAS SPAM TOPIC
  3. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum game] corrupt a wish

    Your dog gets lost I wish for Marshal rank (not hacking) (or devs blocking)
  4. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    do watch Too Cute?

    :wink: :mrgreen: :XD: really now what ever your name is :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf:
  5. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Forum of ANGER!!!

    I am angry because of jojo2 is in forum :evil:
  6. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    do you like Puppies?

    +100500
  7. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    do watch Too Cute?

    I think this is for Paulina9 to gain posts. :-o
  8. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    why diamonds as currency?

    1: Its crystals 2: Tanki can do what they choose
  9. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Show's Over

    doesn't matter, you still have to listen to that wise man Hes consultant one banned theodorp for necroposting
  10. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Wish Me 'All The Best.'

    Bye-Bye
  11. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Happy Tankmen Day!

    HAPPY TANKMEN DAY! M0 RAIL HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  12. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    ripjaw_p back

    1: 2.0 IS CANCELLED 2: Its 1.100.0 3: How long were u gone? :?:
  13. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    What is the most creepiest map?

    Here are my maps that i am freaked out about: Esplanade Dusseldorf Kungur Island
  14. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Firebird idea

    IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT! I MEAN, AS FREEZE FREEZES TANKS FIREBIRD SHOULD CATCH TANKS ON FIRE! SERIOUSLY! HOW NUMB-SKULLED ARE YOU???
  15. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] The Question game.

    Why would you post here?
  16. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [forum game] The smartest in all the land

    Back on topic. (Why is this getting off topic a lot?!) Who am i
  17. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    do you like Puppies?

    :?:
  18. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] The Question game.

    Who would?
  19. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] Bans

    HA! YOU EDITED THE TOPIC SO YOU CANT GET BAN! But still,
  20. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum game] Love and hate

    I like TV because there is something to do and there are shows i like I hate TV because i cant find the remote most of the time and some shows are s*** Swimming
  21. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    2 years

    Cool your tank is now 2 years old!
×
×
  • Create New...