Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

Tanker
  • Posts

    489
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

  1. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Like Kittens And/Or Puppies?

    YUP. they both rock NOPE.
  2. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    do you like the new graphics?

    -100500 Dont worry. I bleeped your naughty words.
  3. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And then Foxy comes and steals all the candy from the candy store and goes "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" and nukes the world.
  4. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] Your Worst Nightmare

    You grow wings and fly 100500 feet in the air. My fear is Sharks. (Not Really :wink: )
  5. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Release 1.100.0

    +100500 I like the tanks :D
  6. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] True or False.

    False. You will never get the gold box 8)
  7. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    i need crystals

    No cheese for you :lol:
  8. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    do you like the new graphics?

    +100500
  9. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    =#59ff33
  10. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Like Kittens And/Or Puppies?

    YUP.
  11. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [forum game] The smartest in all the land

    Back on topic. Who was the first person to play Tanki? (in real life, probs impossible)
  12. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Firebird idea

    I write it on a notepad
  13. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    do watch Too Cute?

    Me too
  14. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Hey, I'm new to forums here

    Hi :-)
  15. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    do watch Too Cute?

    ANGRY DOGS FTW! :D :mrgreen: :D :-) :D
  16. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum game] corrupt a wish

    Somebody wishes for something. I wish for ice cream!
  17. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] Pointless, Stupid and Logical Questions

    e. Who am i?
  18. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    Like Kittens And/Or Puppies?

  19. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player sombody3 has been banned for a week. Reason: Mispelled "Some" in your name.
  20. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    test

    /V/V/V
  21. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    test

    Gravedigger
  22. LrefdDRLdDdr.5rfMWES

    I my name is Scecco :O

    :?:1 :?:1 :?:1 :?:1 :?:1
×
×
  • Create New...