Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Loackie

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 964
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loackie

  1. Loackie

    Smoky VS. Thunder

    If Smoky goes long range it is screwed don't forget that. Choosing between the two is hard, i'd have to flip a coin.
  2. Loackie

    A new battle format: Thunder-Wasp

    I want ;_; Why don't I has teh rank yett
  3. Loackie

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'm slowly approaching the ranks where I can play against brigadiers and better. If I have Cedar and Tundra, should I get any other paints? (I prefer paints that have a high percentage of resist to one turret, also I plan to get Digial, but not now..)
  4. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Yeah, use your Smoky M1. It's definitely one of the cheaper M1s but requires a lot of MUs to stay competent. Always get the first few steps in each stat, as they offer the most bonus. Critical hit damage and critical hit chance if you want to rely on crit damage, impact force is good for knocking off other's aim, damage is good for regular damage, and IMO turret rotation is the least important but can help against freezes.
  5. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    Tanki, we need paints for hammer, noobs are exploiting the fact paints are not available..
  6. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    Wasp is far better long-term. Not only is Wasp better in general, Wasp M2 has more health than Hornet M2. However, you will need plenty of MUs for Wasp M1 to stay relevant.
  7. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    ^Makes m3 Hunter look godly or something lol
  8. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Railgun is far from the best gun in the game too..
  9. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    M1 hunter, and use it until Hunter M2, it's worth it.
  10. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Both bad, Wasp.
  11. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Dictator's now top-tier.
  12. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    http://imgur.com/vNKQB06 finally Thunter M2
  13. Hornet? 0/5. What about Mammoth? :P
  14. Loackie

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    3strong5u h45 b33n b4nn3d 4 lyf b3cuz b4d sw0rd 4rr0w/ - rules
  15. Loackie

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    oooo oooooo | oo
  16. Loackie

    [Forum Game] The Name Game

    Loackie (i'm a "celebrity" right)
  17. Loackie

    [Forum game] Find the solution!

    You're playing the wrong type of battle, he only appears in DM I can't even. What should I do? (If I'm actually having problems, why should I go to an obscure thread to find the answer when I can do it myself? Chances are, half of these answers barely work.) Ohwait, how do I deal with a cynical jerk?
  18. Loackie

    [Forum Game] Can/can't

    Does cave have turtles? If so I can :3 Can you even?
  19. Word is had. James, while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher. BTW, this is a legit sentence; it's only missing punctuation to make it clear.
  20. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    (imagine all caps) omg m2 hunter is here yayyyy
  21. Loackie

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    When Rails and Hammers stop being overrated.
×
×
  • Create New...