Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I-Iero

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 918
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I-Iero

  1. I-Iero

    World Cup Brazil 2014

    i have brazil but i want to come ;_;
  2. I-Iero

    Charity Works.

    i do this too^ excpt im moving on to a highschool not part of the IB program so i dont need to anymor
  3. I-Iero

    The Best Gold Digger

    is this picture acceptable? I have more but i want to knw if thts okay before posting all^
  4. I-Iero

    Tanki World Records

    I dont think tht he shud wait till the end of the battle is important, as faiq said he has got the most kills without deaths
  5. I-Iero

    Charity Works.

    Sometimes i leave coins on the ground
  6. I-Iero

    words of wisdom

    A day without sunlight is like night.
  7. I-Iero

    mini's half year in tanki!

    Il come
  8. There are other people who do much better art for free
  9. I-Iero

    Anime!

    SAO
  10. I-Iero

    Outside the earth

    You could tell anyone aliens are real and they cannot disprove you. yet.
  11. I-Iero

    Gamer's Club

    league of legends..?
  12. I-Iero

    Tanki World Records

    i want to do it, plz no steal
  13. I-Iero

    Tanki World Records

    do duel record have to be 20 min duels?
  14. I-Iero

    Memories - Best moments in Tanki Online

    when i first joined CLAW
  15. I-Iero

    Your Favourite Mythical Creature

    flying spaghetti monster
  16. I-Iero

    When And Where Did You Find Tanki Online?

    friend was telling me about a different game and said "tanki" by typo and i started playing after googling it
×
×
  • Create New...