Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I-Iero

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 918
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I-Iero

  1. I-Iero

    The Truth: I'm a dude.

    I thut u were a dude until u told me otherwise ;_;
  2. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Titan
  3. did u buy to genrissmo or rank all the ranks?
  4. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    yes tpbm is gefreiter
  5. so close but no, tbpm has 100k
  6. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Re Name the person above you

    ll.iloveajaytonymathew2.ll
  7. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    no tpb likes brazil
  8. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    No, i have a soul have you ever write with incorrect grammer
  9. lol i didnt have m3 until 2 ranks after that, i used m2 rail powning :D
  10. Brigadier, easy killing evryone
  11. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Boring
  12. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] The "or" game

    Railgun. because shaft sucks Introvert or Extrovert
  13. I-Iero

    Tanki World Records

    thats lame...
  14. I-Iero

    Your YouTube Channel

    My channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5mOwmcrj2ZdKTuDQZjSYw Im going to post gameplays and such, just started yesterday.
  15. I-Iero

    Flae's fortune shop

    When will I get m3 fire
  16. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    no, are u afraid of men
  17. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Can/can't

    no can u buy forester
  18. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Make a sentence from 5 letters

    Beatiful fat dudes eat soup ASDFG
  19. I-Iero

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    no tpb is commander
×
×
  • Create New...