Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

red_tank_the_best

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 733
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by red_tank_the_best

  1. red_tank_the_best

    50% off all paints!

    It's time to buy the paint red-was unvailable to me untill now, my crystals wallet is a bit short..
  2. red_tank_the_best

    Noob's Blog Weekly Crystals Giveaway

    Have you already choose 1 tanker from this topic to give him 3000 crystals?
  3. red_tank_the_best

    New campaign against Mults and Saboteurs.

    To owners of posts below: please don't post here if you're mult/flooder . Thanks.
  4. red_tank_the_best

    How to get profile views.

    Go to members list sorted by profile wiews. First member is some noob using refreshing program.
  5. red_tank_the_best

    Let's discuss the Supplies Tutorial Contest!

    Too hard except if you have alt lieutenant and know how to drug.
  6. red_tank_the_best

    Top 20 posters

    It was long time ago when flae discovered it (about june 2013 idk). Also, there already WAS contest lile this. Haider(Epicness now) started it, and I countinued it's tradition for few months. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=196758 It will be reopened and start working again soon...
  7. red_tank_the_best

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    BTB ._.
  8. +1rep... I find this sale nice, but useless for me :/ .
  9. red_tank_the_best

    [Issue 27] Kirby's Garage Analysis - Part 1

    You started playing on almost same way and bought everything like me It's strong, I'm playing for 2 years, and still using alien only ;)
  10. This article is great untill gives opinion..
  11. It's quite hard to search for them in 500 other.
  12. red_tank_the_best

    Is Tanki Online really that amazing?

    It was. At this moment, not sure.
  13. Week without updates, and we finally got.. this? -_-
  14. red_tank_the_best

    Congratulatory post

    I'm m1 railgunner :П
  15. red_tank_the_best

    R.I.P

    RIP, another great tanker died :(
  16. red_tank_the_best

    what is your karma Rate (Ban rate )?

    Yeah..15-26-crazy 26-30-mad boy 30+(~60+)-eragon
  17. red_tank_the_best

    what is your karma Rate (Ban rate )?

    I was banned for 3 times. without the ban forever For week, week and a day.
  18. red_tank_the_best

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I was sergeant master before rebalance. That moment when I got 10k crysI bought shaft, ricochet, freeze and all other weapons I coudn't buy due to rank. All of them were nerfed. Worse shopping ever.On last new year sale, I bought only hornet m2 and 3 m1's. Yeah, it was pretty bad for a first lieutenant but untill major I had all weps m1 and all hulls m1(hornet m2, dictator m0). After captain, my skills came into play, and I managed to rank every third week and to get a gold per day(average). That was good enough to get freeze and firebird m2 at major, ricochet m2 and jaguar at lieutenant colonel and twins m2 and mammoth m2 at colonel. Then I kept being busy(yeah during the vacation) and stopped playing for 4 months. But, during all the time I didn't played, I entered the game every single day and collected daily bonus. Since then, I've got isida m2(without sale) and isida m3. Pretty impressive for a brigadier, ha?
  19. red_tank_the_best

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    well it wasn't. I got fire m2 on major so it was OP for few weeks at my rank(did it after last rebalance which made it strongest wep for some time)
  20. red_tank_the_best

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    thanks :D
  21. red_tank_the_best

    Congratulatory post

    #3000 post! Also, I RANKED UP! :D
  22. red_tank_the_best

    Rent-A-Spec

    eh a hteo sam zbog uspomene :(Onda server EN 5. Da li možeš i ti da dođeš? Planiram da obeležim događaj-rank up posle pet meseci :D
  23. red_tank_the_best

    Rent-A-Spec

    I biće na serveru EN 20.
  24. red_tank_the_best

    Ranking Up!

    My rank up party will be this sunday(19.10.) at 10:00 pm [uTC+0, at server EN 5. If you want to come on it, bring viking, ricochet and black paint :) If you want to participate, quote this post. Curently list: Nikola_Johny[numbers] and 3 more 10 wait to be confirmed
×
×
  • Create New...