Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

red_tank_the_best

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 733
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by red_tank_the_best

  1. red_tank_the_best

    Anti-Joke Topic.

    This topic is као створена for me.
  2. red_tank_the_best

    Rent-A-Spec

    I'm ranking up this sunday at 12:00 pm [uTC+2] and I'd like you to come as spec on it and record my ranking up party :D Hoćeš? (:
  3. red_tank_the_best

    Noob's Blog Weekly Crystals Giveaway

    Suggested your works from NB to people already. It's nice to hear you're back! I'll sign up, definetly.
  4. red_tank_the_best

    50% off Paypal purchases on Oct 17

    I'll make sure to miss it.
  5. red_tank_the_best

    Gold Box Stats

    Yes It'd be nice. Hope for this when unity comes, before it, think not.
  6. red_tank_the_best

    Revision in the number of Active Servers

    Sry, but why would care about that? And what that has with this update? -_-
  7. It was a bad new for me when skitee left. Husto and Hog, rulerz d:
  8. red_tank_the_best

    [Issue 27] Eating Chicken

    After this article,everything makes sense.
  9. red_tank_the_best

    [Issue 27] What To Mount On: Viking

    Have it m0 can't discuss. :P
  10. Gj. Both of these weps are amazing, no doubt, so when I bought twins m2, I collected and got m2 ricochet as well. Both are definetly best opinions for polygon :)
  11. red_tank_the_best

    Revision in the number of Active Servers

    One of reasons why I'm playing on EN servers is because they are lagging less than RU and DE do.Now we'll lose that :/
  12. red_tank_the_best

    Revision in the number of Active Servers

    Nice. Making Standalone Flash Player better place to be ^_^ edit: Seriously? After taking our server 1 and renaming it to RU1, and now we're losing another 10 servers? No, this won't make servers more visited, people would only leave english community and go to russian. Take their servers! -_-
  13. red_tank_the_best

    Happy Halloween

    ..and to special map be different than highland -___- .
  14. red_tank_the_best

    Congratulatory post

    nah. I like this one more. May will once.
  15. red_tank_the_best

    Congratulatory post

    My dreamed combination is almost there ^_^
  16. red_tank_the_best

    Rent-A-Spec

    Дивно :D
  17. red_tank_the_best

    The Complete History of Tanki

    Another reason why I think you're the best reporter besides Lham :)
  18. red_tank_the_best

    Rent-A-Spec

    Ne bih da zvučim glupo, ali da li ste se venčali u RL? Awww.. :cute:
  19. red_tank_the_best

    [BP] Balcanian players

    Bila je greška :unsure:
  20. red_tank_the_best

    Congratulatory post

    I'm now a m3 player! Got isida m3 :D
  21. red_tank_the_best

    Noobest will stay undefeatable or we will have surprises?

    Noobest is losing it's pride and matches again. wow.
  22. red_tank_the_best

    Congratulatory post

    4 months passed.. I'm still a brigadier.
×
×
  • Create New...