Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

robbie56

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robbie56

  1. robbie56

    Do I need a new paint?

    Even i use Forester.I dont really care about paints , i want good weapons and tanks first. When i have good combo's i'll buy a good paint. And thanks to Forester i survive 3 railgun shots :)
  2. robbie56

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Even more addicted then me lol
  3. robbie56

    Discussion of the map "Silence"

    You are boring :lol:
  4. I've never been kicked , probably because they think im awesome xd I want Microchip :/
  5. robbie56

    Let's discuss the "Light Tanks"

    I dont like light tanks , because of the lack of health. I play much with Hunter and Mammoth which i love very much :wub: lol
  6. robbie56

    Let's Discuss Maps!

    I prefer Iran and Silence , nice maps with some escape routes and where i often get goldboxes lol
  7. robbie56

    Lets Discuss Twins

    With a light hull that's difficult
  8. robbie56

    new tactic to stop druggers

    Fail many people already do this you're not the inventor
  9. robbie56

    how tanki will be in 2500. year?

    Stop bumping
  10. robbie56

    new tactic to stop druggers

    Flyhackers maybe lol
  11. robbie56

    Facebook Page Like It!

    I'm not using my account.
  12. robbie56

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    It to weak for me.Also very instable
  13. robbie56

    railgun m2 or shaft m2?

    Only railgun becomes weaker when it hit's someone far away
  14. robbie56

    Discussion of the map "Silence"

    I prefer the red side on CTF so you can jump down when you got the flag. Prefer the blue side on TDM.
  15. robbie56

    Freez or isida?*..

    Player robbie56 has been banned for a day. Reason: Inappropriate Language, Rule 2.2
  16. robbie56

    new tactic to stop druggers

    You cant flip a mammoth with a railgun , even on moonsilence you can't.
  17. Well you didn't battle much then cause i joined november or october 2012.
  18. robbie56

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :D Heroplayer and me asked if he wanted to show his Microchip; he did.
  19. robbie56

    Lets discuss combos

    Yeah i dont even like hornet and have it m0 :)
×
×
  • Create New...