Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

felixbond

Tanker
  • Posts

    999
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by felixbond

  1. way of advice, the best position in the forum is a troll. its a protection, and its fun! just watch me and learn, sun.
  2. felixbond

    Anyone here from old Tanki?

    not the billion years tanki, but in the golden days of tanki. when we still had epic glitches, everybody was interested in secret rooms, you had to work to get crystals, even if you were a mammy drugger, and, most importantly, when we still had king trolls, and the good guys, who could deliver a smackdown on trolls. when it wasn't so freakin easy to troll someone, and when the mods weren't dictators. literally, that is. when we had epic troll vs good guys battles, and when pointless topics actually had no point. the only trolls now are me and flae. the mods are actual dictators, ruling the forum. the druggers get crystals, and the good guys are just by-the-rules bland people. when you could ask what the new and exciting update was about, without getting a closed topic within five posts because your question got answered. in some ways, its worse that when I left....
  3. that and rollin, rollin, by big and rich.
  4. I did that. its actually still on display in my gallery.
  5. when you (hoping to get a lot of "experience" in school) put on your "wasp pants," and then your "firebird shirt," and then your "nitro shoes," and finally your "double damage baseball cap," and possibly your "double armor sweater."
  6. imagine dragons radioactive, and AWOLNATION sail.
  7. felixbond

    joke of the day

  8. felixbond

    Share your rating!

    #1
  9. felixbond

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    you wish you beat me... anyways ya it would be pretty funny if it wasn't true. B)
  10. felixbond

    Remembering Sparks Middle School Victims

    there is no starting about it...
  11. felixbond

    Unfair advantage

    Recently, I was in silence and a freeze-Viking combo drove into me before I fully materialized, laid a mine, drove off, and when I materialized I got blown up. do you guys really think that was fair? and could you fix it?
  12. felixbond

    Remembering Sparks Middle School Victims

    everybody thinks i'm lying, don't they?!? the boston marathon bombing happened, didn't it? that shooting scared the death out of us! just because I say "H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS" everybody thinks i'm lying! you guys are heartless. :angry:
  13. felixbond

    Remembering Sparks Middle School Victims

    that is the most horrible thing I've heard anybody say!!! look up "sparks middle school shooting, sparks, Nevada."
  14. felixbond

    Remembering Sparks Middle School Victims

    Recently, an violent event happened in Nevada. the shooting at sparks middle school killed 1, injured 2, and scared the H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS out of the whole community. this sad event happened in my city, which is a bit unnerving. the one person killed in the shooting was a veteran. he was a teacher trying to give kids time to get off the playground. he was shot in the chest and was pronounced dead on-scene. the two injured were two kids, shot in the stomach. they are recovering. please post your condolences. remember that the victims don't just include the two kids and the teacher, but also the entire community.
  15. felixbond

    joke of the day

    a guy buys these shoes that are made so that they will walk you home when you've got a hangover. one day he woke up and he was on a cruise to Puerto rico. turns out the shoes had a mind of there own and got board just walking the dude home when he got a hangover, so they went on numerous cruises. the guy told them to stop it or he would throw them away. the shoes got so depressed that they decided to drive away. they pushed the start button and started to drive. the only problem was that the shoes couldn't turn the steering wheel. they ended up driving off a cliff and killing themselves. the guy went to the priest to see if the shoes would go to the afterlife. said the priest, "it's okay, they'll go to heaven; they've got souls!"
  16. felixbond

    joke of the day

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  17. felixbond

    I beat remaine...

    to the staff....
  18. felixbond

    I beat remaine...

    its got a point, the staff just don't recognize it even though this section is labeled OFF-TOPIC. this will probably be closed here soon, so i'm just enjoying all the glory until its closed.
  19. felixbond

    I beat remaine...

    grammatical error.... fixed.
  20. felixbond

    I beat remaine...

    he blocked all messages from me. I've seen that before; its a sign that they want the torture to stop. you can officially count me in the very short list of people who have beat remaine B)
  21. felixbond

    The Noobs Of Today :)

    Theres some serious stupidness going on right there....
  22. felixbond

    Anyone here from old Tanki?

    how old we talkin?
  23. felixbond

    Generalissimo's only

    did you ever consider that he may have another account? huh? wow....
×
×
  • Create New...