Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

felixbond

Tanker
  • Posts

    999
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by felixbond

  1. hey, jellohead, ever heard of an "unofficial clan"?
  2. leave im' alone Canada. we all didn't know much of the forum at that rank. besides, it can be an "unofficial clan." just because he makes an unofficial clan, that doesn't mean its not as good as a real clan, he just isn't the rank to make one. and upon saying that, I would like to join. I am not around on weekends though, and can very rarely do battles. i'll send you a message when I can do battles, though.
  3. change the name to "unofficial clan" for it to be legal by rules.
  4. felixbond

    [IND] Indian Players

    funny, my great-great-great-great aunt was on the Mayflower when it landed on America. looks like i'm exactly the opposite.
  5. felixbond

    In-Forum Harassment!

    #1. flae, I expect more from such a professional troll. EVERY troll must have people who he blocks. go up and click on your name in the corner. when you do, scroll through the options until you get to "manage ignore prefs." from there you can block posts, messages, and signatures of any person. #2. selena, as a return of your little favor of blabbing, I won't clarify. mwuhahahahahaaaaa....
  6. there is absolutely no way I could express how much I am laughing in words. except, maybe: bhvgysdfbvujhbgvid!
  7. felixbond

    emotes!

    wow. the topic is ABOUT your favorite flooding tools. that phrase is mechanical to you people.
  8. felixbond

    In-Forum Harassment!

    FBI keeps altering my ignore prefs and sending me "Re-" Messages. Not cool. the only thing the mods shouldn't get permission to do is alter ignore prefs. Just another reason PROVING that the mods have total control over the Forum.
  9. felixbond

    Lets discuss the Off-Topic archive!

    nobody pays any attention to the archive.....
  10. felixbond

    Hi all

    my god, what happened?!? I was in this topic, and all of the sudden I was unbanned! the mods love me!!!!not.....
  11. felixbond

    What country are you from?

    the swordslands.
  12. felixbond

    What's the happiest moment in your life?

    when I broke through the ice and became a troll..... this is getting way TOO MOOSHY
  13. that's because you're like, a BILLION YEARS OLD.
  14. felixbond

    ɥᴉ

    -
  15. felixbond

    I'M BAAAAAAACK.....

    I never said remmy was an alt of flae, I was talking about BackSeatDriver. read again.... and I seriously doubt remmy is your alt.
  16. felixbond

    Lets discuss the Off-Topic archive!

    as you all know, you can't post in the archive topics, but here you can post your thoughts about the archive topics. and guys? no posting those dumb "pointless topic" posts that we ALL know some of you guys do. post it like this: topic name: post replying to (optional): post: i'll start: Topic name: flae and remaine: post: its mostly remaines fault. trust me, remaine can pick a fight from ANYTHING. he never wins, but he fights (or at least trys to fight).
  17. felixbond

    ɥᴉ

    wow, just wow....
  18. felixbond

    pƎɹOq ZI I I∀H

    he used the private character editor for that one...
  19. felixbond

    Injuries

    to shed some humiliating light on one of the most loved players in tanki....
  20. go on with your merry day?
  21. felixbond

    emotes!

    :ph34r: :blink: <_< -_- B) :o :huh: :mellow: :angry:
  22. when you wish you could do "drugs" without getting involved with the police.
  23. felixbond

    Say goodbye to the beloved golden days of tanki....

    micro upgrades, physics, and graphics. no more cheesy game graphics that we all love, no more recognition by getting the money for M1, M2 or M3, and most importantly, no more awesome parkour. why do they ruin the game with updates? I like tanki the way it is......
  24. felixbond

    Happy Birthday!

    you left the forum months ago. I guess monkeyburns poem got to ya.
×
×
  • Create New...