Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

felixbond

Tanker
  • Posts

    999
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by felixbond

  1. felixbond

    Think of new battle supplies/drugs.

    a drug that lets you unleash a giant ion beam on one place in the map, once.
  2. felixbond

    anger!

    try getting on one of his console games and deleting EVERTHING on the memory card.
  3. felixbond

    What do YOU want for Christmas

    because when you "believe" in santa, you're a total noob. true story: it was a couple weeks before Christmas, and my (ten year-old at the time) grandpa had been talking and talking about how much he wanted a brand new fire truck for Christmas. his mom had to go shopping, and so she took him with her. she told him to stay in the car. curious, he peeked out just enough so he could see her exiting the store. he saw a bright red fire truck in her hands. on Christmas, that very same fire truck was under the tree.
  4. felixbond

    Vegeta is way cooler than Goku! Agree?

    Vegetable and go-what?
  5. felixbond

    Your favourite drug!

    CHICKEN....
  6. felixbond

    Which is... THE BEST?!?

    The best nickname?
  7. felixbond

    Words Of wisdom.

    Player felixbond has been banned for a day. Reason: Violation of forum rules. Trolling/flaming.Rules
  8. felixbond

    What do YOU want for Christmas

    ^santa?!? what... the...heck. you know its impossible for ONE FREAKIN MAN to deliver to almost one-hundred million people in one night. your parents get you the gifts at night when you're asleep. stay up on Christmas eve and make your parents THINK you're asleep. just wait and see what happens.
  9. felixbond

    Your favourite drug!

    THE REPUBLIC OF CHEESEBURGER!!!!
  10. felixbond

    What do YOU want for Christmas

    for the forum to stop going to pot.
  11. felixbond

    How do you get famous on forum?

    Player felixbond has been banned for a day. Reason: Trolling/flaming is prohibited p.2.4, 2.6, ••>> Rules
  12. felixbond

    Why are we here?

    I think the computers can only compute one answer: 42. as to why...... who cares? if the computer says the answer to life in the universe and everything is 42, then I believe it.
  13. felixbond

    Conspiracies.

    the NWO is real. they have found people that have slips in their pockets that point to a certain place. we just don't know who is in the NWO.
  14. felixbond

    Why are we here?

    that is so weird.
  15. felixbond

    Why are we here?

    to play tanki.
  16. felixbond

    the Best

    the best trolls: parents God me CPF Flae congress a tank a minigun a nuke slash The best flamers: God CPF remmy the guys who make fun of government ninjas snipers loki (from greek mythology) P.S. god and CPF fit into all catagories. P.P.S. I made this topic just so you guys don't start to think I've given up trolling. I'm still loud and clear.
  17. felixbond

    Do you believe in evolution?

    to that I say: ignorance is bliss. and answer me this? does the evidence support evolution? or does it support a creator?
  18. felixbond

    gangnam style vs tanki online

    oppa gangnam style!!
  19. felixbond

    New Nickname

    you have a lousy choice of nicknames, dude.
  20. um, normally I would troll that, but I guess that's all I can ask for in this rubbish forum.
  21. did you seriously just say that? that shows a total lack of understanding of what I just said.
  22. I doubt it, because when you open the last spoiler, it has a unfinished spoiler, instead of the if you used copy and paste it would have turned out like this preview the post BEFORE you post to avoid humiliating trolling.
  23. listen, king, I don't care what you think, because frankly, we don't want you. and judging by the time this clan has stayed open, I think the mods have given this clan a pass.
  24. felixbond

    Who knows who in tanki?

    the only purpose I get to know people is to troll them. with exception of my very close friends.....
×
×
  • Create New...