Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

xxElyxx

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xxElyxx

  1. xxElyxx

    The time has come

    Oh, right...so I'm quitting tanki for some time.... but probably will be active on the forum...i dunno...I'll try... So..Byebye...till I'm back.. ^_^
  2. xxElyxx

    Read Tankmen

    I dunno... -_-
  3. xxElyxx

    Show us your Living Place

    New York City
  4. xxElyxx

    Your Goals

    To get all the trollers out of my life...(nah, not really..) Maybe....um...i dunno.. -_-
  5. xxElyxx

    Congratulatory post

    Aww..Really!! I'm scared... .-.
  6. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    I did not ask about anyone else...i just asked about meh D:
  7. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    Nope, you're not an addict... :P
  8. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    Yes, that's true.. :3
  9. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    Aww..for you...but i'll do it anytime i feel like doing it... .-.
  10. xxElyxx

    Thank you Tanki for the votes on moderators

    Yep, I think it's a good idea... ^_^
  11. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    Okay...then again...maybe not really an addict...or i dunno...
  12. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    Oh, really... How do you know? ._.
  13. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    Well, FBI is a member from staff...so... :3
  14. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    Hmmm... That's one of my special faces...or whatever they are called ... .-.
  15. xxElyxx

    Mod votes

    Waaww...Nice ^_^
  16. xxElyxx

    Just a question D:

    Am I addicted to the forum? ...cause I've got many posts and profile views...but I'm so poor in ranking these days.... -_-
  17. xxElyxx

    Thunder is the best! - Club

    Thunder is a nice, wonderful and a great weapon...well not my best...but it's okay.. ^_^
  18. xxElyxx

    Congratulatory post

    I may become a troller... troller alert .-.
×
×
  • Create New...