-
Posts
1 214 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by xxElyxx
-
Cause my name's Ely and the 'x's are signs that i'm a girl as i meant them as "huggies" and "kisses" By the way.. My fav letter is 'x' ^_^
-
^ Congratz ^^
-
These halloween "3K" goldboxes not just any you've seen in your tanki career
-
Could you update my rank, please ^_^
-
Can't vote any of the above..cause obviously i've seen a '3K' goldbox many times and not only once and My answer is "Yes" ^^
-
I hate food...obviously just....dunno...but hate it :wacko:
-
I am.. ^^
-
Happy Birthdays to all ^^
-
Which one? >D:
-
Just be yourself.. whether you yourself don't think others would like you or get you as who you are, and don't be shy.. well, if you are, at least try not to be, or you could look for nice people who could understand you well, and advise you. Do what you think is best, and for being friends with others, be confident, as in real life you could experience many bullies and many others who won't like you at all however you are, there is at least 'something' they would not like about you/complain.. So my advise to you and the likes of you don't be afraid to be in company of others; in other words "Be confident" Hope this helps ;)
-
^ *Awkward silence* D:
-
1- Somebody Special 2- My friends 3- Emm...Entertainment D:
-
Ahh..I wasn't expecting to find myself in battles at this time of the day..and....well.. xD Gold alert apeared twice..but unforunately i had no chance... D:
-
I'm about all day online.. nealry but i play about 2-3 hours a day or sometimes up to 5hours .. Not sure .-.
-
What movie did you last watch? And what do you think of it?
xxElyxx replied to Irontank1v in Archive
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo D: -
Well..That is...Umm...I dunno..Cool? nah.. D: That's just what i was up to this week xD Hmm...Wow Great? haha .-.
-
Nice.. although the sound irritated my ears at first but...yhea.."nice parkour-ing" ^^
-
I like watching 'parkour' but hate doing 'parkour' (not my thing) -.-
Jump to content










































































