Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

HaloScorpion

Tanker
  • Posts

    911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaloScorpion

  1. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should i buy hunter or viking m2 in regards to the upcoming stat change? Hunter — significant increase in armor and weight, slight increase of acceleration. Tank is now more comfortable in control. Viking — decreased armor and weight, increased max speed, acceleration and maneuverability. Viking is now the lightest of all medium tanks but with highest acceleration.
  2. HaloScorpion

    Open testing of changes in balance

    I dont understand why there isnt gonna be a refund... The was one for the rebalance, and I personally think there should have been one a few months ago for the changes to turrets and hulls. Yourre chamging the damn game!!! Give us a break! Atleast open up the test server to everyone for the first week or so. And postpobe the sale this weekend until we can test stuff out.
  3. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    +1 isida m1 isnt good for attacking, okay with defence, but its strongsuit is its support playstyle.
  4. HaloScorpion

    [Issue 21] Comic Captions! N°6

    yay cant wait for them! (and the results for caomic captions) :P
  5. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Imin the same situation as you, get viking. ~9k doesnt hinder your crystal getting process much im getting viking
  6. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I have it on my alt and its worth it for ONLY healing teammates, not good for anything else
  7. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    To sum it up: Viking:- more hp - lower to ground -cheaper -fits all turrets Dictator: - slightly better speed - height advantage in some maps (multi-level maps) - ability to "jump" onto tanks (good for golds) - this point isnt of a huge significance cause golds arent seen in every battle - not ideal for close combat (doesnt fit fire and freeze very well) Dictator is more of a med-long range hull, and viking is all ranges Im not trying to bias, but I again recommend viking
  8. HaloScorpion

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Crits dont spread I asked in the q and a section
  9. HaloScorpion

    which clan is better?

    I vote Scorpions for obvious reasons... <-------------
  10. HaloScorpion

    [Issue 21] Comic Captions! N°6

    Youtube-raph has a channel
  11. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Viking-better hull, and itll be 50% off!
  12. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Rail holds up way more imo. I hardly use my freeze anymore-even on small maps like sandbox. Get rail first then freeze. Freeze is still effective til brigadier or so I think
  13. HaloScorpion

    [Issue 21] Comic Captions! N°6

    ^+1 noo this means no YT either!
  14. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I buy cedar or hold up for emerald? I have tundra so im fine for rails, and buying rustle will be a waste (kinda) when I get emerald
  15. HaloScorpion

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    Who.Boss BuddyGuy
  16. HaloScorpion

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    I asked this question in the wtbwtu section, but should I get twins or smoky? I will have hornet, viking, titan, freeze, thunder and rail too.
  17. HaloScorpion

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    The.Unknown
  18. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Im gonna get hornet, viking and titan. I want a max of 4 turrets. Which of these should I get? I will get rail and thunder and I play everything but cp. (so which 2 of these 3? Freeze, twins, smoky) Oh and this question is in an m3 perspective
  19. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Im gonna get 3 hulls: hornet, viking and titan. For turrets, im gonna get for sure rail and thunder. Im wondering about freeze, twins and smoky. which is better: twins or freeze? (im thinking twins, but I have freeze m2 and my twins is still m0) should I stick with my freeze? if I think I will have enough crys, I will get smoky.
  20. SSister's the best (and pertty)
  21. Does everyone have to get on top or just one person? Everyone is literally impossible
  22. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Q's: - I'm not the biggest fan of my Freeze. (Atleast right now anyway.) It's m2 with 5k of MUs, and I'm wondering if I ought to buy it m3. - I'm planning to get Thunder and Smoky m2. If I'm not getting a short range gun (Freeze), I want a medium range turret with high rpm. So, it's either Twins or Rico. I did some analysis and concluded that Rico is much better. (Mainly for its cheapness, higher dpm (damage per minute), and its bouncy balls. (That sounded kinda wrong...)) I'm not very concerned about its late m3 unlock, because Thunder is fairly similar to its playstyle, and it's obviously unlocked earlier. So, is it worth getting Rico and Thunder? If not, Thunder or Rico?
  23. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    +1 short range weapons really lose their effectiveness in higher ranks
  24. HaloScorpion

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I calculated that: smoky has: M2: 987.8-1243.9 damage per minute M3: 1243.7-1509.7 dpm Thunder has: M2: 1375.5-1873.5 dpm M3: 2150.9-2915.1 dpm So thunder has a much better dpm, but is smoky's crits with 7.47% @ m2 and 9.00% @ m3 enough to balance or surpass thunder in your opinion? Twins has: M2: 2340-2880 dpm M3: 3240-3780 dpm Rico has: M2: 1854.5-2509.1 dpm M3: 2881.0-3883.1 dpm Which is better? Twins is better @ m2, and rico is better @ m3, but not by much... (M2 is not mued, m3 is fully mued in both the stats.)
×
×
  • Create New...