Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Finesse

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 925
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Finesse

  1. Finesse

    eragon33 is a very big nub

    What a Pointless topic... There should be a rule about making pointless topics..
  2. You search for members through PM or via Skype or in battles
  3. Finesse

    How to see Member Groups?

    Players that are currently banned
  4. Finesse

    [Forum Game] Prediction game

    Yes. Next persons rank is lower than mine
  5. Finesse

    will there be a Halloween map

    Only time will tell
  6. Finesse

    Paypal

    We have visa cards in Bangladesh
  7. Idc about these sales. I hope there is a sale b4 TOF
  8. Finesse

    Tanki World Records

    Most dislikes in one post: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=181675&p=3173001 78 dislikes
  9. Finesse

    which combo would you least want a sale on

    Drugs and Product kits
  10. Finesse

    Farewell to Moon silence. Results

    I got my drugs and now I have 200 First aid kit -.-
  11. Finesse

    Banned forever

    Really? Well... dont
  12. Finesse

    Grom Atom Creativity

    Too lazy :P Just post it in this topic
×
×
  • Create New...