-
Posts
2 925 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Finesse
-
Can you make a badge saying For your long and honorable service this is awarded to JonathanBernatowicz
-
Finally I got a gold box. Forgot to take pic :(
-
http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=163430
-
My rating is better than urs
-
Liked the last issue better.
-
Review Journal Français II
Finesse replied to Raphael2 in Les Archives du Journal Français (French News Archive)
Cool -
50% discount on Freeze, Wasp and paints with Freeze protection!
Finesse replied to semyonkirov in News Archive
good. -
Can you make a banner for my team called The Avengers
-
Nice job
-
If I catch 2 gold. I get100 of each supplies
-
Basing applications for being a consultant on maturity, not age.
Finesse replied to aojsd in Archive
-
Go and play NS
-
Gromatom Make a logo for my team The Avengers plz
-
Can you make something for my team The Avengers?
-
He is going to join mine
Jump to content


































































