Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Finesse

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 925
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Finesse

  1. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    robbie doesnt have a good karma!
  2. there must be a twins sale when I get to L.colonel cuz I am gonna get M2
  3. As usual wont be getting anything. I need twins discount when I am L.Colonel! :)
  4. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What did spectator say?
  5. Finesse

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It was a drug battle. Loktinho was there too but he left for some reason.
  6. Finesse

    Tanki Online community managers

    Actually what happened to Bruce? Btw Nice Pic. Can You plz post the names of the community managers.
  7. Finesse

    the fastest way to crystals

    Fastest way to buy. If u cant buy get some ideas from here http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=169536
  8. I need 50% sale for twins when I am lieutenant colonel cuz I cant afford twins M2 :ph34r: . Its 132 600 cry. Too expensive. ;)
  9. Finesse

    which is good

    Viking!
  10. Finesse

    Tanki World Records

    Most users online in the forum - 62 Why is the record 62? Most user is 301!!!
  11. Finesse

    Tanki World Records

    Record of most user being online in 5 minutes.
  12. Finesse

    Twins/Viking or Twins/Mammoth

    IN DM the most popular map is Polygon and In polygon Twins+Mammy= U will definitely win IN TDM u dont need speed so u can use mammy but if the map is big and open I would rather recommend viking. In CTF as fool4krist said Mammoth if you like defense, Viking if you like midfield/support.
  13. Finesse

    [UNOFFICIAL] Tanki Online Olympic Games 2013

    1. tsdd2000 2. 1st Lieutenant 3. Not telling 4.Soccer,Shooting.
  14. 1st So many good entries. Never knew Raphael2 was a girl :unsure: :blink: :mellow:
  15. Finesse

    Russian Video Blog in English!

    Nice work :)
  16. Finesse

    Best reward

    No 999 kills is not the limit. Look the guy ZigFreedX in the red team he got 939 kills. If the battle didn't finish. He could have get 1000 kills. who knows?
  17. Finesse

    Ranking Up!

    Congrats to all who ranked up!
  18. Finesse

    Your opinion on Wndows 8.

    Windows 8 is OK.
  19. Soo many discounts!! Btw I am back from a long holiday.
  20. Finesse

    TOF Solo and TOF Tandem - Summer 2013

    Why Mammoth and Titan not allowed? :angry: I am a heavy hull user.
×
×
  • Create New...