Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

stanzhang

Tanker
  • Posts

    4 102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by stanzhang

  1. Best way, play fire wasp lol, you should look for sandbox dm in RU 10-20 and there should be some.
  2. I ended my kill session :) hopefully my count is right and I am above 1k. Can't wait for day 3 results!
  3. Challenge 2 is closed as well Two places left for challenge 3
  4. I am a Skype user :ph34r:
  5. Challenge 1 is closed One spot left for challenge 2 and two left for challenge 3, good luck :).
  6. You never know about this :) Challenges will be closed if 3 teams archived it, I will notify you guys in this topic whenever a challenge is complete.
  7. stanzhang

    Newspaper Requests!

    The gun just came out, someone will probably write this guide in the future.
  8. The odds are never in my favour.
  9. You can get the alteration which will get you a 30% increase in its impact force.
  10. stanzhang

    Magnum Turret Released + Giveaway!

    Noise removed in auto created battles :blink:
  11. Creating a topic on a specific player is prohibited.
  12. stanzhang

    Share your rating!

    True, I will take soft drugs then
  13. No one were completed, I will close them one by one if a challenge is completed by 3 teams.
  14. It looks like this contest is tougher than my previous one. ^_^ None of those 3 challenges were completed 3 times, when they will, I will close them.
  15. Usually it is GMT+2, but apparently, I don't know why but the time of the server restart varies nowadays.
  16. stanzhang

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Finishing all my missions in one battle ^_^
  17. How to post a screen shot? Look at this link it will help you :) If you don't know the answer to a question, Do not post your guesses or other unneeded comments.
  18. stanzhang

    A conspiracy theory - Magnum's name

    ¯\_ ^_^ _/¯ Just a strange coincidence.
  19. If you want to get that for free, go make videos.
×
×
  • Create New...